CC.OM SPRING PICNIC

mattp

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Conservative Beefcake Fucktard ain't that bad. thumbs_up.gif

I was easy on your ass, punk. Bwahahahaha!!! I still say that you never would have had the balls to introduce yourself until I walked up to you. SUCKA!!!! the_finger.gif

Well, how should I know that some skinny hippy is Greg_W? rolleyes.gif

"Skinny hippy"??? What the fuck were you smoking? I've never been called a hippy before. How many hippies do you know who have freezers full of dead animals?

"Skinny hippy"??? What the fuck were you smoking? I've never been called a hippy before. How many hippies do you know who have freezers full of dead animals?

Greg would prefer to just be called skinny. All those animals in the freezer are part of the Atkins plan.

...Pandora (sorry i never made it over to say hi wave.gif)

Right back at ya! I figured you were too afraid that I might kiss you if you introduced yourself yellaf.gifwave.gif

nahhh! i would've given you a big smooch right back. the boys needed something besides climbing to talk about. actually i was worried cracked might get jealous and cause problems wave.gif

...Pandora (sorry i never made it over to say hi wave.gif)

Right back at ya! I figured you were too afraid that I might kiss you if you introduced yourself yellaf.gifwave.gif

The suspense is killing me.

Some guy doing something:

1826P5040194-med.JPG

Klenke on the first ascent of the uber-heinous, "Elk Steak Boulder":

1826P5040190-med.JPG

Seasoned to perfection tongue.gif:

1826P5040200-med.JPG

MattP and Klenke flirtin' with the ladiez... they don't look impressed snugtop.gif:

1826P5040197-med.JPG

...and Forrest talks to a tall guy with a nose.

fruit.gif

Thanks to all the organizers, cooks, cleaners, slideshow presenters (Colin, will you take me to Patagonia?), beer providers, and various dirtbags and misfits that made this thing happen. Ya'll rockband.gif

Not a single liberal birkenstock-wearing hippie tried to throw me in the lake last night grin.gif People tend to be a bit more reserved, and dare I say 'nice', in person. nice to meet those of you that I met. I had no idea there were so many cute climbing chicks that post on this board. wow! If you're not single, speak now or next time I'll be making my move. watch out smileysex5.gif

just kidding

sort of