Rock and Road koochie koo

lancegranite

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any random guide laying around...R&I... Sherman "Exposed"... haven't thought of 50 Favorites as a bathroom reader. My version of Sherman Exposed comes complete with a photo I took of Bobbi Bensman. It sort of goes along with the excerpted article in the book about her.

The ultimate bathroom reading companion.

Of all the books and magazines in the magazine rack in my bathroom, Rock and Road is a perennial favorite.

Runners up:

AAJ- any year

Fifty favorite climbs

The games climbers play

Nominate your favorite Climbing bathroom reading material!

Tim Toula's R-N-R is a goodie, but I find a have a morbid streak, so my "bathroom reading companion" consists of back issues of ANAM. shocked.gif

Some of the reports scare the shit outta ya - really! evils3d.gif

yellaf.gif

I'm starting to wonder about you guys...generally I try to spend as little time on the toilet as possible confused.gif. If I were to keep a stack of climbing literature in the bathroom, I wouldn't want to leave.

yellaf.gif

I'm starting to wonder about you guys...generally I try to spend as little time on the toilet as possible confused.gif. If I were to keep a stack of climbing literature in the bathroom, I wouldn't want to leave. COOL NEW AVITARE thumbs_up.gif

oh and I have two kids so the only quiet place I have to read is the bathroom wink.gif and I keep a mag in there because I am lucky if I get 10 minutes of peace wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I will never get it. What the hell is it with people camping out in a bathroom and reading? Bathrooms are small, I make them stinky crapping, so I am usually out of there as soon as I can get out. Also, I don't know about you, but myself personally find the other chairs in the house way more comfortable place to sit back and read.

• 3 weeks later...