apathy

minx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm bored with spray.

i know longer have any desire to engage in senseless political debates, contribute to the general debauchery, participate in silly threads.

i need drugs or something

frown.gif me too. spray is bunk lately

Have no fear Muffy!

You're not tired of spray, you're just tired of the Ottertards. Turn off the computer, go outside and climb!

Or go and do some work. These otters are so suck and so boring. I had to go take a nap.

Yeah, steaksauce!

To the otters:

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

And to fenderfour, snuggle-bot and drew for playing with them:

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

And to the rest of you:

spray.jpg

Have no fear Muffy!

You're not tired of spray, you're just tired of the Ottertards. Turn off the computer, go outside and climb!

Or go and do some work. These otters are so suck and so boring. I had to go take a nap.

Yeah, steaksauce!

To the otters:

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

And to fenderfour, snuggle-bot and drew for playing with them:

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

And to the rest of you:

spray.jpg

so true! I have actualy gotten a TON done today I rround the office grin.gif I RULE

climbing will get you through times of no spray better than spray will get you through times of no climbing

that's one of the n.o.d.d.e.r things i've learned on this website.

i still get at least one good laugh out of this site every day. yellaf.gif

The powers that be seem to be successfully choking the life out of spray, and what's left is being killed by aggrivatingly stupid posts by "steaksauce" avatars, which are starting to leak out to other forums like a virus. The "steaksauce" crap was never funny to begin with, and it's growing worse over time. It's taken on the proportions of phychological warfare, like blaring classical music to disperse loiterers.

The powers that be seem to be successfully choking the life out of spray, and what's left is being killed by aggrivatingly stupid posts by "steaksauce" avatars, which are starting to leak out to other forums like a virus. The "steaksauce" crap was never funny to begin with, and it's growing worse over time. It's taken on the proportions of phychological warfare, like blaring classical music to disperse loiterers.

"if you aint part of the solution brother you are part of the problem"

"when you point your finger take a good look cause there's 3 fingers pointing right back at you"

wave.gifrolleyes.gif

***You are Ignoring This User***

Point taken.

Rev Love: Ditto, I pretty much feel the same. It has become exactly what some of the pathetic losers around here wanted in the beginning. Vanilla tasting-generic betatron-mainstream appeasing-boring ass waste of time. I think I'll quit wasting my time starting now. Trip reports and beta are better than ever, but the heart and soul of what used to make this a cool site is DEAD.