Alpine Buddy of the Week

Cpt.Caveman

To start Dwayner's good tradition of this topic I thought I would get it on board with my nomination!

I nominate TimL for being the Rock Ninja on the Angel's Crest route which I would never have been able to lead. I yanked on gear and had 3 babies (Larry, Curly, and Moe). Fun to follow the last one move 5.8 chimney with both our packs without falls but much trouble. Tim never complained about my sluggish climbing ability and we sent the route with good spirits. Had he been with RafaelH they would have done the route in half the time most likely [big Grin]

Cheers [big Drink]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A comment I overheard this past weekend:

"Tim, I had a dream about you. You had four children!"-- thelawgoddess

Now I don't know how many children in how many states TimL has, but I say, spread the seed son and soon there will be burly climbers everywhere!!!

Rock on TimL!!! [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by TimL:

Wow.......the status of alpine buddy has been awarded to me! I feel so honored!
[big Grin]

Matt - Thats 4 children and one on the way. What do you think happens on rest/weather days!
[Roll Eyes]
But I'm going to need some help taking care of the all those little shits. Hence, I'll need Cavey to teach them how to drink.
[big Drink]
Mike Adamson to teach then how to kick ass.
[Mad]
Erik and Matt to teach them how to smoke out proper like. Dru to teach them how to spray. Fred Rogers to teach them how to milk unemployment. Crazy Jamie to teach them ...... we'll get back to this subject later.

Really, it was a fun weekend. Cavey and I busted up Angels Crest. Good climb and great position. Fun tree climbing as well. The Law Goddess cranked hard for her first time at Index. Sorry about the sandbag on P1 of Jap Gardens.

Its to nice to be typing at the computer so I'm gonna go for an enduro hike with Fred Rogers. Maybe he can be alpine buddy next week?
[big Drink]

Tim- you forgot the 3 kids from your three wives in Utah. [Eek!] That makes 7 that I know about.

Don't you think it'd be nice if you didn't name every one of them Tim, though? Oh, that's right, you just use their last names. [Razz]

Wow.......the status of alpine buddy has been awarded to me! I feel so honored! [big Grin]

Matt - Thats 4 children and one on the way. What do you think happens on rest/weather days! [Roll Eyes] But I'm going to need some help taking care of the all those little shits. Hence, I'll need Cavey to teach them how to drink. [big Drink] Mike Adamson to teach then how to kick ass. [Mad] Erik and Matt to teach them how to smoke out proper like. Dru to teach them how to spray. Fred Rogers to teach them how to milk unemployment. Crazy Jamie to teach them ...... we'll get back to this subject later.

Really, it was a fun weekend. Cavey and I busted up Angels Crest. Good climb and great position. Fun tree climbing as well. The Law Goddess cranked hard for her first time at Index. Sorry about the sandbag on P1 of Jap Gardens.

Its to nice to be typing at the computer so I'm gonna go for an enduro hike with Fred Rogers. Maybe he can be alpine buddy next week? [big Drink]

I'LL second or third the nomination for timl

after seeing im last year get chased up to cathedral peak by those black turtles, i know he can handle the pressure and after losing him in silver star creek for more then an hour i know agian that he can handle the hallucigenic hiking experiences that come within being less then 3ft from crazy jamie....anyone heard of second hand physcadelics????

i also heard that he is a strong climber.....

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

p.s. tim, i had to give that up for the good of the entire world....

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

I'LL second or third the nomination for timl

and i'll third or fourth it.

TimL rocks!!! [big Grin]

i was told index grades are rather burly to begin with, and the top half of jap gardens - at a mere 10a, right??? - just showed me how so! [Mad]

ps - TimL is WAY cuter than Cpt.Caveman *or* Lambone. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

I'LL ...anyone heard of second hand physcadelics????

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

p.s. tim, i had to give that up for the good of the entire world....

It's called a contact high. As the toxins escape your skin via sweat... you can pass along the fun

[Wink]