Bouldering is LAME

MrDoolittle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Doc, which of the four potential projects you posted have you sent? Which are you most likely to be able to send in the future? You've got a day to kill, which are you most likely to get on? If time, money, ability, and inclination are no object, I assure you, it all tastes like chicken.

...and talk about whiney bitches?? What's up with the personal attacks? All I'm saying is that bouldering is lame. The REAL challenges are in the MOUNTAINS. Heard of those?

For example, I don't know if you know this, but those puffy jackets you wear, with "The North Face" on em, well the "North Face" is part of a MOUNTAIN.

This is the North Face of the Eiger.

eiger%20nordwand.jpg

The words are in German or Swiss, I'm not sure which, but the mountain is in Switzerland. The face is 6000' feet tall. It faces north. Get it? NORTH FACE.

And all your fucking bouldering isn't going to get you anywhere on this fucking beast. Bouldering is lame. Get real.

mr. doolittle..

why do you care if one person is stoked on only bouldering? Why? does it affect you? Do you have to point out that its "lame" compared to your achievements/aspirations? What if person x likes knitting? Does it really matter? why do you care?????? Are you trying to build up your achievements?

NEWS FLASH...its all supposed to be fun unless you are gettin' payed for it...so let some kid go "crank his proj, yo" and you go enjoy what you like... the_finger.gif