Vibrators now illegal - in Texas . . . .

Rick_Sharpless

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't want to comply with what was really Christian conduct and that is why they were asked to leave those churches," Gillaspie said.

But James Brown, a member of the local chamber of commerce and an acquaintance of Webb's, told Reuters: "Most of the people in town support Joanne."

Sisemore said she wants to use this case to overturn obscenity laws in Texas and other states.

The Godfatha of Soul and wifebeater on side confused.gif

we could call Mexico and tell them that we have realized that they won at the alamo so it's only fair that they take texas

But banning vibrators in TX could have some interesting electoral consequences - is there a vibrator constituency

yes and we'll be holding our next fundraiser this saturday at the castle superstore nearest you

we could call Mexico and tell them that we have realized that they won at the alamo so it's only fair that they take texas

But banning vibrators in TX could have some interesting electoral consequences - is there a vibrator constituency

yes and we'll be holding our next fundraiser this saturday at the castle superstore nearest you

Now this is the kind of politics I like!!

I'll be there! rockband.gif

We've got so many dumbass liberals here that I'm sure Texas and a bunch of other states think Western Washington should be lopped off and sold to Canada.

we'd only take Washington and Oregon if you gave us Hawaii and Alaska too. wave.gif but hey, free trade, you can have PEI.