gettin unbanned

bobbyperu

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that if you're banned, you're login is banned from any computer. Maybe you've got some computer issues at your main computer.

Both avatars and IP addresses can be banned.

bobbyperu, I am not sure whats up, but other moderators will see your post here and contact you about your status. (Typically whoever banned you is the person you deal with.) If its just some wierd glitch (I have problems logging in with the upgraded BBS software....) then we'll figure it out with you...

Alex

well i'm off to work @ stevens... one of the computers that i've had the problem with...we'll see. i talked to a friend who lives with the only moderator to have had any sort of problem with me, (at least who has said they had a problem with me), and asked if he could reconsider, if it was he who banned me...-bp

I'll confirm, you have not been banned, so it must be some issue with the computer you're using. If say, you're trying to post from Trask's home computer, it might be an issue of a banned IP address. It also might be some kind of cookie issue. I'm hardly the most computer literate moderator, but I'll PM you a few ideas.

wow confused.gif... i like to start off the day trying to look like an idiot, and feel stupid in assuming the negative, just so i can see steady improvement throughout the day thumbs_up.gif, and this gives me somethin to try and figure out that otherwise i prolly would never have thought to... hahaha.gifman i'm ripped! purps cantfocus.giffruit.gifyelrotflmao.gif off to work!-bp

How many Avatars have been banned? Why doesn't CCdotCom have an avatar graveyard? They could list the avatar name, Date of Creation, Date of Banishment and have a brief eulogy as to the reason for their forced departure.

I would like to see a new BANNISHED AVATAR FORUM ....

We could go there to commune with the dead.

----------

R.I.P.

How many Avatars have been banned? Why doesn't CCdotCom have an avatar graveyard? They could list the avatar name, Date of Creation, Date of Banishment and have a brief eulogy as to the reason for their forced departure.

----------

R.I.P.

Because that would assume that any of us gave a shit, which we don't.

----------

R.I.P.

Because that would assume that any of us gave a shit, which we don't.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

I have had my posts Deleted...thats cool it just means I use my freedom of speech ,so I don't take it personal

And I guess I deserve that sniveling whiner under my name..like it's fun to spray and be a DICK

Think about it.. getting your panties in a bunch over what DICK HEAD said on the internet yelrotflmao.gif

What I can't figger is why they have not banned a DICK wave.gif like me