This winter sux

layton

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to spend like six hours wading and thrashing in to some pointless objective and then turn around and ski out crashing in to several trees on the way.

It isn't going to help your climbing but it will make the following weekend on the couch seem like a good idea.

I don't know, my winter is going fairly well. I am learning how to ice climb, I've got a great lifting partner at the gym, and I'm going to start BC skiing soon.

The glass is half full, dude. C'mon.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I was gunna say vantage sucks... but I have't been there yet wink.gif I was fine until this month. maybe it is February that sucks wink.gif

[quoteyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I was gunna say vantage sucks... but I have't been there yet wink.gif

You don't have to go there to know it sucks. I drove by and heard the sucking sound - that's why it's windy there. Bwahahaha!!!!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif no shit I think I am holding out for that early trip to smiff in MARCH fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Winter is bliss and Feb is the best month of the year, if your a Pieces that is...

mmm ... i like a february fish. evils3d.gifwave.gif

and this winter has been the shit!!! grin.gif

hahaha.gif just don't pan fry me I burn easily...

On a side note, how them K2's with the tele bindings workin out for ya? Ya try riding switch on em? I always thought that would be rediculously hard, but have seen it done....

yellaf.gif they're working out fine. both the boots and the sticks are a bit stiff to learn on, but i'm getting there. i can "rip" the groomers, but i still got a ways to go on the bumps and the off-piste deep. the pe's are really an amazing ski on and off piste and in and out of the park - yum! (only wish i had alpine bindings on them many a time.) i can ride switch a little, but i can't do it for long or i bite it. well, i bite it pretty often trying to get from switch back to normal anyway! steering switch with floppy heels is rather ... um ... difficult. cantfocus.gif my favorite's the half-pipe, though. can you come down here and teach me how to ride it proper?