Holy Mother of God

eternalX

Great snow here and on the way.

WINTER STORM WARNING THROUGH THURSDAY...

TODAY...RAIN AND SNOW... BREEZY... SNOW ACCUMULATION 12 TO 18 INCHES SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 15 TO 25 MPH.

TONIGHT...RAIN AND SNOW... BREEZY... SNOW ACCUMULATION 8 TO 14 INCHES SNOW LEVEL 3500 FEET. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 15 TO 25 MPH.

THURSDAY...RAIN AND SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION 12 TO 18 INCHES... SNOW LEVEL 4000 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE MID 30S. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 15 MPH BECOMING LIGHT IN THE AFTERNOON.

THURSDAY NIGHT...RAIN AND SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION 5 TO 10 INCHES IN THE NORTH CASCADES AND 12 TO 18 INCHES IN THE CENTRAL CASCADES. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET. EAST WIND IN THE PASSES 5 TO 15 MPH.

FRIDAY...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 1000 FEET... AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE UPPER 20S.

FRIDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 500 FEET

SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 1000 FEET.

SUNDAY...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET

SUNDAY NIGHT...SNOW LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 500 FEET

MONDAY...SNOW... SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET

MONDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET

TUESDAY...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great snow here and on the way.

WINTER STORM WARNING THROUGH THURSDAY...

TODAY...RAIN AND SNOW... BREEZY... SNOW ACCUMULATION 12 TO 18 INCHES SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE LOWER 30S. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 15 TO 25 MPH.

TONIGHT...RAIN AND SNOW... BREEZY... SNOW ACCUMULATION 8 TO 14 INCHES SNOW LEVEL 3500 FEET. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 15 TO 25 MPH.

THURSDAY...RAIN AND SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION 12 TO 18 INCHES... SNOW LEVEL 4000 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE MID 30S. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES 10 TO 15 MPH BECOMING LIGHT IN THE AFTERNOON.

THURSDAY NIGHT...RAIN AND SNOW... SNOW ACCUMULATION 5 TO 10 INCHES IN THE NORTH CASCADES AND 12 TO 18 INCHES IN THE CENTRAL CASCADES. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET. EAST WIND IN THE PASSES 5 TO 15 MPH.

FRIDAY...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 1000 FEET... AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE UPPER 20S.

FRIDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 500 FEET

SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 1000 FEET.

SUNDAY...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET

SUNDAY NIGHT...SNOW LIKELY... SNOW LEVEL 500 FEET

MONDAY...SNOW... SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET

MONDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET

TUESDAY...SNOW SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET

Oh my lord! snow?

this is what the cascades are all about! Any adventurous souls interesting in doing a tour friday or saturday? I'm obviously thinking something with relatively low avy danger, but the good news is the cooling trend should help keep things at least moderately safe compared to a warming trend dump.

I was thinking maybe Jolly mountain over near salmon la nut sac. I've heard it's got great views of the stuarts.

Jolly has great views alright....of the snowmos. I am interested in doing Davis peak, its in the same area, a bit north and west of Jolly. You will need a snow park permit, it's required for the parking lot as well as along the road. I think you can get a 1 day permit To do Davis you will need to ski with the snowmos for about 1/2 mile. Then you cross the river on a foot bridge and head up. Going all the way to the sumiit would be scarry, however, the woods look great. I have hiked it twice. PM me with your #.

Jolly has great views alright....of the snowmos. I am interested in doing Davis peak, its in the same area, a bit north and west of Jolly. You will need a snow park permit, it's required for the parking lot as well as along the road. I think you can get a 1 day permit To do Davis you will need to ski with the snowmos for about 1/2 mile. Then you cross the river on a foot bridge and head up. Going all the way to the sumiit would be scarry, however, the woods look great. I have hiked it twice. PM me with your #.

Crap...I wasn't sure how long you'd be with the snowmos. I hate those things. madgo_ron.gif Davis sounds cool. I have a snowpark permit actually since I recieved a fucking ticket and figured it was cheaper to buy the permit and mail in a copy saying I forgot to display it.

Dave, I got your PM. I am busy for a few hours but I'll try to get a whole of you later.

yeah, the avy is going to be awful for the next few days. luckily the freezing levels are working their way down rather than up so hopefully they'll be consolidation and releasing before saturday. Even then, the trees looks like it'll be the place to be.