etiquette question

iain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a flip side to this coin. People who have a steady job and a reasonable income who invest a considerable amount of time and energy in cultivating the dirtbag look so they'll look hardcore. They are climbing's answer to Trustafarians, and they are every bit as poserish and lame as the wankers who sport pricy-high end gear in an effort to secure the credibilty and respect that their abilities cannot. Same game - different angle.

all i know bout etiquette is a man does it standing and a woman does it sitting and a dog does it on three legs: shake hands.

and the one specialized climbing pair of pants i got that were suposed to be tough and all got holes in em the first time i climbed an offwidth wearing em.

this also helps thin the crowds

that hardly measures to the timeworn technique of angrily swearing loud and largely incoherent to oneself and any bystanders and spitting a lot and kicking the dirt around and shit. course there is always kids and/or dogs to keep peeple away.

that hardly measures to the timeworn technique of angrily swearing loud and largely incoherent to oneself and any bystanders and spitting a lot and kicking the dirt around and shit.

This is also a popular method for getting banned from cc.com, isn't it? hahaha.gif

godd.. hey you! tone that sh.. stuff down b.. girl.

People who have a steady job and a reasonable income who invest a considerable amount of time and energy in cultivating the dirtbag look so they'll look hardcore.

You mean saving up their money so they don't have to work that comfy job forever? Definitely lame

You can tell by the ride:

Trustafarian: SUV

Dirtbag: Beat-up Civic with passengers seat torn out, gurgler in windshield fluid resevoir hahaha.gif

So MisterE, you've been climbing with klenke too, haven't you? You lied about the passenger seat though. It's got one. You need a coat hanger to close the rear door.

whatever. sorry i am shattering your dirtbag culture by showing you that some tightly knit cotton can out perform your wonder fabric that shreds after one use. rolleyes.gif get a clue gear whore. y'all think you are so hardcore and shit sporting the newest prana and schoeller but you are not different than those getting the newest H2. Get over yourselves. yellowsleep.gif