i have a deep and profound question

minx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone could make a toiletseat cover out of an old climbing rope! Everyone's always asking for something to do with those. Kleenex box holder would be good too.

them old climbing ropes are perfect for taking up space in the bottom of your gear box. fukin a. thumbs_up.gif they just dont seem to go away. kina like old issues of playboy. or bitch exwives. or poo threads on cc.com. why just this morning i dropped some impressive turds into the water. the recent addition of california oranges with their large dose a fiber is really having a noticeable effect. evils3d.gif

more importantly, why do women always install the tp roll backasswards? the plys should always peel off from the front, not from behind. girls, sheesh!!!

Don't you think that's a bit anal Trask? rolleyes.gif

Perhaps, but it bugs the shit outta me and every girl/woman I know, including my daughter, does it the wrong way. It must be one of those left brain, right brain things. smile.gif

Hey, at least they change the roll. How many people here experience the roll on the top of the toilet syndrom? What, the person before just didn't have the time to change the empty out wazzup.gif Afraid of technology are we?!?!?!?!? yelrotflmao.gif

I just thought the "ANAL" was pertinent to this poo thread there...

moon.gif

I just thought the "ANAL" was appropriate to this poo thread there...
I admit that was basically the intention of my last contribution as well. Even worse than the roll on the toilet syndrome is the "russian roulette" where someone manages to clean up leaving 1, perhaps 2 squares on the roll with no recourse. Always do the preflight check folks.

more importantly, why do women always install the tp roll backasswards? the plys should always peel off from the front, not from behind. girls, sheesh!!!

Don't you think that's a bit anal Trask? rolleyes.gif

Perhaps, but it bugs the shit outta me and every girl/woman I know, including my daughter, does it the wrong way. It must be one of those left brain, right brain things. smile.gif

NO WAY TRASKY! from the top!ALWAYS! that is one of my HUGEST PET PEEVES madgo_ron.gif

I agree with you Trask, and have quietly reinstalled TP at a few of my guy friend's houses. Just a pet peve I guess. wave.gif