• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
EWolfe

Happy New Year!

Hello capitalist!

Merry new year, my american friends.

We China people celebrate year of monkey on January 22.

Thank you for allow commie to post.

When did you migrate from N. Korea to China Harry Pi? And how did they let you slip across the border? Last I read, they were shoving all N. Koreans back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif What a way ti start the new year. Woke up to. 3 inches of snow on the ground. It seems to be melting off now, but Mom says it is still snowing hard in Salem shocked.gif

A few weeks ago, the Northeast was getting hammered by snow. I fly to Boston, and not only is all the snow gone, but it's 50 degrees out. Now I find out that it's snowing in Portland. frown.gif Oh well, I hope it sticks around until Tuesday, I've always wanted to go x-c skiing around Hoyt. smile.gif

ursa

you are in luck, looks like it'll be cold and snowy thru most of next week.

back in ny or mass?

Happy New Year! Everybody. Had fun ringing in 2004 with friends last night. Good company, funny stories/controversies, poker and darts, good quantities of bigdrink.gif consumed, and some all around silliness. Perfect IMO. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

And today we got to play in the freshies up at Snoqualamie pass. Don't think I've snowshoed in powder that deep or steep before. Very fun!!!

fruit.giffruit.gifrockband.gifwave.gif

Yep a fun New Years eve and some excellent powder to ski on New Years Day.

bigdrink.gifcantfocus.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.giffruit.gif

Happy snaf.gif day