badvoodoo said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

cracked said:

snoboy said:

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

snoboy said:

arlen said:

Is posting incoherently while drunk a bannable offense now? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Always was, just ask Scott_Harpell. the_finger.gif

Damn right! bigdrink.gif

wow paul. how creative. changing the names, to make it look like someone ripping on you was actaully ripping on someone else. rolleyes.gif sure aren't wasting your edumacation. smirk.gif

Guess what Scott? I was thinking of Fence Sitter when I wrote that post. hahaha.gifthe_finger.gifhahaha.gifevils3d.gif I just got the names a little mixed up. blush.gif They all blur together sometimes... yelrotflmao.gif

Don't worry Scotty, I'm putting my edumacation to good use! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif
ya, umm that s obvious yelrotflmao.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gif

At what point does a massively recursive quoted thread collapse under its own weight?

"12 buried and presumed lost in spray collapse. 'Well, that's 12 less of those fuckers to ban,' say moderators." hahaha.gif

yellaf.gif

I don't know, lets find out... evils3d.gif

Posers! All of ya! boxing_smiley.gif

Dear god thats alot of quoted people!

Huh? wave.gif

I think Arlen's original quote will just disappear soon. hahaha.gif

arlen??

This might be interesting... hahaha.gif

Eat it HCL.gif

Ask Panama....

snaf.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

cracked said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

cracked said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

MisterE said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Alex said:

cracked said:

MisterE said:

badvoodoo said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

cracked said:

snoboy said:

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

snoboy said:

arlen said:

Is posting incoherently while drunk a bannable offense now? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Always was, just ask Scott_Harpell. the_finger.gif

Damn right! bigdrink.gif

wow paul. how creative. changing the names, to make it look like someone ripping on you was actaully ripping on someone else. rolleyes.gif sure aren't wasting your edumacation. smirk.gif

Guess what Scott? I was thinking of Fence Sitter when I wrote that post. hahaha.gifthe_finger.gifhahaha.gifevils3d.gif I just got the names a little mixed up. blush.gif They all blur together sometimes... yelrotflmao.gif

Don't worry Scotty, I'm putting my edumacation to good use! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif
ya, umm that s obvious yelrotflmao.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gif

At what point does a massively recursive quoted thread collapse under its own weight?

"12 buried and presumed lost in spray collapse. 'Well, that's 12 less of those fuckers to ban,' say moderators." hahaha.gif

yellaf.gif

I don't know, lets find out... evils3d.gif

Posers! All of ya! boxing_smiley.gif

Dear god thats alot of quoted people!

Huh? wave.gif

I think Arlen's original quote will just disappear soon. hahaha.gif

arlen??

This might be interesting... hahaha.gif

Eat it HCL.gif

Ask Panama....

snaf.gif

yo mamma werks fine fruit.gif

ScottP said:In retrospect, perhaps some books ought to be pulled and tossed; those that are particularly vile.

No way Scott, the stuff I disagree with ought to be available. Intellectual freedom is just that, and it's not the Library's job to safeguard anyone's sensibilities, or protect your children from ideas for that matter. For instance, I was pleased as punch to find that my library had a copy of The Turner Diaries (millenial racist survivialist screed that helped inspire Tim McVeigh to bomb the Federal Building in Oklahoma City) on the shelf. Without that, how would I know just what was inside a book I'd only heard about in the media? I didn't read it cover to cover, but I'm sure I spent at least a half hour in power skim mode. When you're talking public institutions, censorship of ANYONE sucks.

Of course, a private website is a different thing, just as I would not force you to keep a copy of Mein Kampf in your house, different rules apply to editing content around here.

Off_White said:

When you're talking public institutions

and

a private website is a different thing[/b

Your reading comprehension sucks buddy. Post any damn thing you want on your OWN website, I'd be glad to defend your right to do so, as well as anyone's right to access it from the Library.