• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iain said:

you're really letting the wet rock get to your head smirk.gif

Dude...i'm jonesing hard for rock...sick of plastic pulling on the same tired routes...at least there will be a comp this weekend so new fresh (real FRESHIEZ, ya punter) holds and problems will be up!

I hate the holidays...just one more stinkin' layer of unneeded stress to deal w/... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

will be good to see my folks/bro though...and work can kiss my ass til next year...

RuMR said:

iain said:

you're really letting the wet rock get to your head smirk.gif

Dude...i'm jonesing hard for rock...sick of plastic pulling on the same tired routes...at least there will be a comp this weekend so new fresh (real FRESHIEZ, ya punter) holds and problems will be up!

I hate the holidays...just one more stinkin' layer of unneeded stress to deal w/... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

will be good to see my folks/bro though...and work can kiss my ass til next year...

ME TOOO INEED ROCK HATE HOLLIDAYS cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

285991-bg.JPG

ALIEN SEX: While in the throes of sex, her spine glows a luminescent, otherworldly, X-ray crimson.

"We realized the only way we could improve on the original is if the Cylons could have sex," quipped co-executive producer David Eick at Tuesday night's Los Angeles premiere. The chrome-domed "walking toasters" from the original TV series are succeeded by -- well, really hot blond chicks, who infiltrate human society to engineer its doom.

285991-bg.JPG.cf76e2aa9f58949b2d60046d5ad8bd74.JPG

Edited by scrambler