I say we ban...

chelle

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

All the "Anonymous" people logged into this web site. What's up with you lurkers hiding behind not only an avatar, but hiding completely from view?

What you are really saying is that Jon and Timmy should make it so that no one can hide their identity. That is, remove the option "Do you want to be visible on the 'Who's Online' screen? " I see your point.

catbirdseat said:

ehmmic said:

All the "Anonymous" people logged into this web site. What's up with you lurkers hiding behind not only an avatar, but hiding completely from view?

What you are really saying is that Jon and Timmy should make it so that no one can hide their identity. That is, remove the option "Do you want to be visible on the 'Who's Online' screen? " I see your point.

I'm having trouble seeing what the issue is here. How is the fact that people have chosen to keep themselves shielded impinging upon you in any way?

ChucKwagon, Gristly Bear: I think Michelle was being facetious, something that was possibly lost on Scat Turd.

Scat turd, in order to make it impossible to hide one's identity it would be required of Jon and Timmy to make this a site viewable only after logging in. For instance, I have another browser window open right now that happens to be on this thread. I'm not logged in in that browser. Disclaimer: the foregoing is a technical comment not intended to make myself serious or unserious about the subject matter of Ehmmic's initial post. crazy.gif

chucK said:

I'm having trouble seeing what the issue is here. How is the fact that people have chosen to keep themselves shielded impinging upon you in any way?

Maybe it's like that irritating feeling you get when someone is reading over your shoulder?

Maybe it is that weird feeling that you get that some one is watching you, but you don't know who?

confused.gif