allthumbs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

badvoodoo said:

Fejas said:

Why is it that so many women like the bad boys that treat them like shit?

This is the age-old question that nobody has ever given me a satisfactory answer to. Sometimes that dog just don't hunt.

Insecurity and lack of self esteem that makes them see they deserve better.

Will - some women dig it when they are treated like a lady. The only ones who don't IMO are insecure about their place in the world. If you have a confident woman who knows she can achieve what she wants in the world, she will enjoy it when a guy opens the door for her, offers to carry a heavy bag, buys her flowers, smiles... Whether she knows him or not (well maybe getting flowers from someone you don't know would be weird...) It's a little thing we all appreciate called romance. Maybe Trask's list spells out why some guys in the 20-40 something range have "forgotten" what romance is, they're afraid of getting beat up for it. It's a sad shame. confused.gif

I go about 2 weeks, and then take two weeks off... well at least from all the lovey dovey, buyin flower, lighting candels, leaving notes, calling to say ____... you know, lovey dovey shit....

The door, stairs, compliments, and ingadging in bar fights cause some jack fuck wont back down when she shows him her wedding ring! that kinda stuff is an every day thing...

I did it all for the nookie

C'mon

The nookie

C'mon

So you can take that cookie

And stick it up your, yeah!!

Stick it up your, yeah!!

Stick it up your, yeah!!

Why did it take so long?

Why did I wait so long, huh

To figure it out? but I did it

And I'm the only one underneath the sun who didn't get it

I cant believe that I can be deceived

By my so called girl, but in reality

Had hidden agenda

She put my tender heart in a blender

And still I surrendered

Hey, like a chump

Nope. It seems that you just like to rotate through the ladies, so I'm sure if a women "held" a gun to your head about being romantic you'd just move onto the next one... rolleyes.gif So has there been any sort of correlation between the length of your chivalrous attitude and the "relationships" you participate in?

Also, the point of my original comment wasn't really just about relationships. It was more about how some women view a door being opened for them by a stranger as a little slice of romance that brighten's her day, not some insulting action from the stronger sex about how weak women are.

wave.gif

ehmmic said:

Nope. It seems that you just like to rotate through the ladies, so I'm sure if a women "held" a gun to your head about being romantic you'd just move onto the next one... rolleyes.gif So has there been any sort of correlation between the length of your chivalrous attitude and the "relationships" you participate in?

Also, the point of my original comment wasn't really just about relationships. It was more about how some women view a door being opened for them by a stranger as a little slice of romance that brighten's her day, not some insulting action from the stronger sex about how weak women are.

wave.gif

especialy if he is cute, or grins at me.. even a wink.. and I am sparkely for an afternoon grin.gif small things can brighten someones day... I like that.

Here's my observation: If a girl likes you or thinks you are attractive, everything you do will be romantic -- even the stalker-like things you see in crappy romantic comedies, like shouting to her upstairs window in the middle of the night and things like that. But if she doesn't like you or doesn't think you're attractive, then those exact same things will creep her out or at least she'll think you have ulterior motives, even for little things like a smile or opening a door. It's more about what she already thinks of you than what your real motives are. I've seen this countless times, from both sides.

It's a tough world out there boys. Sometimes you just have to adapt to the changes. Pining for some long begotten age where you knew the rules is just weak and lazy.

You oughta just be happy the papers don't have three stories a week about guys being murdered by their jilted admirers.