• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iain said:
jordop said:that scene in that one Diff'rent Strokes episode where Kimberly drinks a raw egg in preparation for Olympic gymnastics training or something

she really put her heart in to that part with the rampant drug use later on too! wave.gif

Edited by jordop

MisterE said:

and rum rockband.gif

bigdrink.gif

Yip, I used to do a lot of 'em for the holidays. I remember spewing nog and rum in my Grandfather's yard one night. Grandma was pissed as Grandpa and I were both a wee bit under the weather. He did not spew though. I guess a 70ish guy just does not do that sort of thing. Great people they were.

sisu_suomi said:
MisterE said:

and rum rockband.gif

bigdrink.gif

Yip, I used to do a lot of 'em for the holidays. I remember spewing nog and rum in my Grandfather's yard one night. Grandma was pissed as Grandpa and I were both a wee bit under the weather. He did not spew though. I guess a 70ish guy just does not do that sort of thing. Great people they were.

Edited by jordop

I'm drinking this stuff for Thanksgiving.

275390-2001791696.jpg

It's just what the belly craves for Thanksgiving, a refreshing bottle of ... turkey-and-gravy soda.

Seattle-based Jones Soda Co. — which brought you WhoopAss energy drink, blue bubble gum and even canned-ham and fish-taco drinks — plans to test market its poultry-inspired beverage in Washington and Michigan beginning next week.

Soft-drink maker wants to put turkey in your straw — gravy, too

275390-2001791696.jpg.83556ef92131665e504dfb27718170ee.jpg

Edited by Stonehead