Pub Club 3/26

AlpineK

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Alpine. Do I have like a kryptonite post when it comes to threads about pub clubs or something? [Wazzup]

You're right Jerry, some directions would be nice. I'm assuming that the following location is the place. Am I correct there Alpine?

Park Pub: 6114 Phinney N SEATTLE WA 98103-5514

See map: http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=6114+Phinney+N&city=Seattle&state=WA&slt=47.673397&sln=-122.354195&name=&zip=98103-5514&country=us&&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&des c=&cs=9&newmag=8&poititle=&poi=&ds=n

And for those that get lost on the way. (206) 789-8187

(--Climb on,,,

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: rodeo ]

quote:

Originally posted by lizard brain:
If this weather holds out, I'm heading for Muir tomorrow, and PUB CLUB when I get back (if I'm back late, I'll just skip the shower). Anyone care to join me? I'm leaving Seattle at 5:30.

Join you for the ski or the shower?

Hey Trask. The Spar Tree is no more. Man, has it been a while since you've been through there. You know there's a stop sign at the left turn now right? wink.gif" border="0 It's down to the Red Top now. More teeth in a rake unless that place is full you know.

(--Climb on,,,

This is RURP:

Dwayner wrote this: "Ain't it Eatonville's turn? Maybe Big Lou will show up! This is Mary-Lou. I don't care where the rest of you are going but me and Snow-Lovely are going to Eatonville!

Ya. That is how this pub thing actually works. The two girls who show up can change the location at the last minute and everybody will follow. So Miss Mary Lou and Snow Lovely: here is a Big Wall style challange: show us your power and move the site to SeaTac or some other such place. I will not be there but I just like to watch the power.

RURP has spoken