Shot me a possum last nite

allthumbs

was being a pest for weeks and eating the neighbor's cat food. neighbor managed to wing it 2 nites ago with a .22 and when I got home from doin some shit last nite i saw the fucker slinking outta the garage and i pulled my .45 and wasted the varmint neat and clean. last time it was a racoon in his cat food. his wife always says to call trask for pest control. she's got nice tits too. have a nice wkend.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows how the little fellers play dead when they are in trouble?

When I was back in West Virginia, there were dead possoms all over the roads. Out of boredom, and to entertain each other, my buddy and I used to see who could point out the roadkill first, and then say:

"Good Job!" smile.gif

Dan_Harris said:

Q:Why did the chicken cross the road?

A:To prove to the possums and skunks it could be done!! grin.gif

yellaf.gif

Why did trask* cross the road?

He couldn't pull out of the chicken in time.

T*his joke is normally told with the words "the pervert" in the spot indicated by the asterisk but on this board there is no need to hide names. tongue.gif

Dru said:

Dan_Harris said:

Q:Why did the chicken cross the road?

A:To prove to the possums and skunks it could be done!! grin.gif

yellaf.gif

Why did trask* cross the road?

He couldn't pull out of the chicken in time.

T*his joke is normally told with the words "the pervert" in the spot indicated by the asterisk but on this board there is no need to hide names. tongue.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Oh, it's KILLING me! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Wow! That is SO FUNNY! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Holy SHIT! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifLame, jackass. thumbs_down.gifyellowsleep.gif