Poll of the day

JoshK

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W - it looks to me as if you are trying to pretend you implied something you didn't, or didn't imply something you did. Your cut about the tampons was offered as some kind of slap or insult, wasn't it? Viewed from my high and mighty mount, it looks as if you made a rather un-funny joke based on the premise that the guy would be insulted about being called a girl or, if it was a girl, the mention of tampons in her purse would suggest she has having her period and this would be insulting. Either way, lame in my view. Then you appear to want to regain some stature here by attacking marylou.

Grow up.

AlpineK said:

Al_Pine said:

klenke said:

One of the funniest threads in a while. Thanks guys.

hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

Yeah, you're telling me yelrotflmao.gif

This name-calling shit never gets old!!! Combining that with bagging on ScottEI and you got a thread I could replay all day and even keep me chuckling on the bus ride all the fucking way home. HAW!!!! I'm kracking up just typing this! hahaha.gif

When's Muffy gonna chime in? That would put this fucking thread over the top! Whoa shocked.gif.

Come on ChucK, ya gotta love the classics hahaha.gifwazzup.gif

classics are good wink.gif

p.s. I like being a girl and would rather bleed every month than be a boy tongue.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

mattp said:

W - it looks to me as if you are trying to pretend you implied something you didn't, or didn't imply something you did. Your cut about the tampons was offered as some kind of slap or insult, wasn't it? Viewed from my high and mighty mount, it looks as if you made a rather un-funny joke based on the premise that the guy would be insulted about being called a girl or, if it was a girl, the mention of tampons in her purse would suggest she has having her period and this would be insulting. Either way, lame in my view. Then you appear to want to regain some stature here by attacking marylou.

Grow up.

cry.gif

there are lots of cool women who post on this site only occasionally. (probably b/c they have lives) just like there are plenty of male posters. Many people who don't post regularly have plenty to offer in the way of interesting posts.

hi girls! wave.gif

rbw1966 said:

No shit--where's the thought police on that one? What about all the women who post in forums other than spray?

What does SBBS mean anyway?

you'll figure it out

Thanks for the present chrisT

you mean the giant tampon? you're very welcome grin.gif

ChrisT said:

rbw1966 said:

No shit--where's the thought police on that one? What about all the women who post in forums other than spray?

What does SBBS mean anyway?

you'll figure it out

You give me too much credit

Thanks for the present chrisT

you mean the giant tampon? you're very welcome grin.gif

Chris - Your cut about the tampons was offered as some kind of slap or insult, wasn't it? Viewed from my high and mighty mount, it looks as if you made a rather un-funny joke based on the premise that the guy would be insulted about being called a girl or, if it was a girl, the mention of tampons in her purse would suggest she has having her period and this would be insulting. Either way, lame in my view.

Grow up.

the_finger.gif

"Not all people are on fire" - strongbad
I swear that anyday that turns bad or ugly, all I have do is come to cc.com and look at mounties pics or check out stongbad and homestaw wunnaw
"You sunk my battleship""hey we're playing connect four!"
I voted on the poll, guess what I chose?leave scrambler alone, or else he'll madgo_ron.gif you one with his crutches! So what the hell do I plan on anyway?

What the hell does scot'teryx plan on doing with nwog.org?Just create a link to homestarrunner.comjoin forces with strongbad and create the ultimate online experienceGuide stupid people up mountains w/o guding permits or insurancecreate an online guide websitecopy alpinelite.com to a "t"Just post TR's for alpine lakescreate a new online community that will be just like summitpost.com and nwhikers.netwhat the fuck do i carescrew this poll, i want freshiez!