Twelve Monks

allthumbs

Twelve monks were about to be ordained.

The final test was for them to line up nude, in a garden while a nude model danced before them.

Each monk had a small bell attached to his privates, and they were told that anyone whose bell rang would not be ordained because he had not reached a state of purity.

The model danced before the first monk candidate, with no reaction.

She proceeded down the line with the same response, until she got to the final monk.

As she danced, his bell rang so loudly it fell off and clattered to

the ground.

Embarrassed, he bent down to pick up the bell, and all

the other bells went off.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the sorieties at my college, for part of initiation crap for pledges, used to line the girls up in the alley behind the house dressed in nothing but their panties. the older chicks used to get to go along the line and insult their appearance. one year the members of the frat next door joined in the fun shocked.gif

minx said:

trask said:

I'm sorry for your pain minx - insults about your body must'a sucked

thanks for you feigned concern, but i was not involved in these activities. i would not join a soriety.

but did u take pictures? u can PM them to me wink.gif

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

I'm sorry for your pain minx - insults about your body must'a sucked

thanks for you feigned concern, but i was not involved in these activities. i would not join a soriety.

she really means, no soriety would pledge her - nerds not allowed

and of course i was crushed that an organization that spends that much time on the body fat % of it's members wouldn't have me rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

oh wait.... i never bothered to waste my time w/rush week and all the blah blah blah

vegetablebelay said:

Does sound a little like sour grapes... crazy.gif

sour only because they are so lame. I lived between 3 frat houses in 1993. I worked nights, and had to park my car 6 blocks from my apartment. That was the first time in my life I felt the need to carry mace

skykilo said:

What's a soriety? Is that like the sorry society of would-be sorority girls? Do the frat boys turn to them while the sorority girls are in Fiji?

(I apologize ahead of time for nitpicking spelling, but with the many repetitions, somebody had to do it.)

indeed! i guess it's just subconscience disdain that i choose to misspell that word repeatedly.

GDI thumbs_up.gif