Let's talk about ....ME! (or the 16% solution)

Peter_Puget

"'I know one of the worst side effects of this whole thing is the way it's ravaged my own image of myself, taken my mind off the higher things, restricted my ability to become involved in good causes or with other people -- I honestly feel so screwed up tight that I am incapable, I think, of giving myself, or really loving.'" (Emphasis added.)

William Clinton, writing about the Vietnam War (in or around 1968)...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter_Puget said:

"'I know one of the worst side effects of this whole thing is the way it's ravaged my own image of myself, taken my mind off the higher things, restricted my ability to become involved in good causes or with other people -- I honestly feel so screwed up tight that I am incapable, I think, of giving myself, or really loving.'" (Emphasis added.)

Damn you right wingers have a Clinton fettish! Get over it. No matter what you think he presided over perhaps the most prosperous time in US history. I know you can't bare to see the peasants happy, but now we have "Bush the Lessor" and the working classes will once again be surpressed. CLINTON RETIRED YEARS AGO! GET OVER IT

The amazing thing is if Bush said the exact same thing right now you dipshits would praise him for having the courage to dig deep and reflect on himself.

Get over it. Clinton, no matter what you think about him, was a much better president than either Bush. Get a life and move on.

Peter_Puget said:

I've always felt that you'd have to be some kind delusional EGOMANIAC to want to be the president.