Thrashador

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost too good to be true.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. "

that is realy what I was thinking as well. I know that tofu is a realy good source of protien and hormons for women going threw "the change" logicly it makes sense that the protien that men have to offer would some health benafit..... please you guys it's not like a blow job was invented in the 20th centery. When are we going to get over ourselves rolleyes.gif

erik said:

yur kinda dwelling on this subject just a tad bit......

rolleyes.gif

and there is new studies about all this soy protein shite is actually bad for you!!!!

health is an intesting topic to me. You know, there are studies that say smoking pot is bad for you tongue.gif

erik said:

yur kinda dwelling on this subject just a tad bit......

rolleyes.gif

and there is new studies about all this soy protein shite is actually bad for you!!!!

prolly a waste of time, but do you have any links for that info?

'Twas fun whilst it lasted:

<I'm sorry to inform everyone that the CNN parody article has been taken down due to threatened legal action. I may make an effort to edit the presentation of the article so as to not to "infringe" on the copyrights of CNN or the Associated Press. Thank you for your interest, hopefully you will be able to enjoy the story again soon!

Brandon >

I'm sorry to inform everyone that the CNN parody article has been taken down due to threatened legal action. I may make an effort to edit the presentation of the article so as to not to "infringe" on the copyrights of CNN or the Associated Press. Thank you for your interest, hopefully you will be able to enjoy the story again soon!

Brandon

thumbs_down.gif