Smack my bitch up

jon

So I'm just walking along campus, minding my own business, and all of the sudden somebody whacks me across the head with a baseball bat. It hurts like hell and I'm like what the fuck just happened, expecting to see that chump mikeadam or something. As I'm leaning over in unbelievable pain, I see a big tree branch laying next to me. Looking it over it's about 4 feet long and about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter. I pick the fucker up and it weighs probably 20 to 25 pounds. Had it fallen from a couple feet higher I'm not sure if I would have been walking away. Scary shit. hellno3d.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JON GET YOURSELF OVER THE MEDICAL CENTER ASAP. YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FEEL IT THIS MOMENT BUT YOUR SPINE WAS IMPACTED. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT IS WORTH? I MEAN YOUR CHANCE A BEING A PRO CYCLIST IS NOW OUT THE WINDOW. WHAT WAS LANCE ARMSTRONG'S TAKE HOME LAST YEAR? YOU ARE ATLEAST ENTITLED TO 1/4 OF THAT!!!!

Erik my chance of becoming a pro cyclist disappeared when I discovered beer. I should sue them, they don't pay me enough, and my perks is dealing with everyone's bullshit.

The parking lot behind Architecture.

jon said:

So I'm just walking along campus, minding my own business, and all of the sudden somebody whacks me across the head with a baseball bat. It hurts like hell and I'm like what the fuck just happened, expecting to see that chump mikeadam or something. As I'm leaning over in unbelievable pain, I see a big tree branch laying next to me. Looking it over it's about 4 feet long and about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter. I pick the fucker up and it weighs probably 20 to 25 pounds. Had it fallen from a couple feet higher I'm not sure if I would have been walking away. Scary shit. hellno3d.gif

Damn dude! Hope you're okay!

compo makes me wear a hard hat in the bush for just this reason, but its the first time i ever heard of a tree branch actually hitting anyone.

jon, did you notice if it made a sound? you could help solve an important philosophical conundrum cantfocus.gif

jon said:

someone or something doesnt like you.