My new favorite flowers

adventuregal

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While attending a marriage seminar on communication, The Old Retired Navy Chief and his wife Peg listened to the instructor declare, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."

He addressed the men, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently, and whispered, "Pillsbury All-Purpose, isn't it?" wink.gif

The rest of the story is not pleasant.

Doug said:

While attending a marriage seminar on communication, The Old Retired Navy Chief and his wife Peg listened to the instructor declare, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."

He addressed the men, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently, and whispered, "Pillsbury All-Purpose, isn't it?" wink.gif

The rest of the story is not pleasant.

yelrotflmao.gif

you dolts! morning glory seeds sold in seed packs are treated with an emetic to make you upchuck? Aren't any of you guys real hippies? This was common knowledge in my circles, as well as appearing in print in many locations like the last whole earth catalog...

earth calling cc.com... "don't eat the brown acid"

Beck said:

you dolts! morning glory seeds sold in seed packs are treated with an emetic to make you upchuck? Aren't any of you guys real hippies? This was common knowledge in my circles, as well as appearing in print in many locations like the last whole earth catalog...

earth calling cc.com... "don't eat the brown acid"

fresh seeds dolt!!! and not all of them are active, only a few verieties make you trip out...

and what make you sick is the seed shell, if you can extract the oil from the seed it does not make you sick, well that sick anyways....

and as long as you grow poppies for the seeds and not the opium ,you can grow poppies ( the feds have closed that loophole, but it is virtually unenforcable... look for a few types of dutch, double blooming (I'll PM you the botanical names) for some serious organic tea flowers you can grow in the back yard in the NW...

whoops! cat has escaped bag...