fat chicks . . .

lummox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Szyjakowski said:

i wouldn't be shocked if there were two million in the states...with the number of gyms and the trendiness of rock climbing these days...

could be, but in a cupple of years all of the bippy tarts will take up some other trendy activity wink.gif and leave the climbers to their climbing grin.gif

adventuregal said:

Szyjakowski said:

i wouldn't be shocked if there were two million in the states...with the number of gyms and the trendiness of rock climbing these days...

Well shit! Then why aren't all you single men hooked up with cute climber chix if there's so many??!! hahaha.gif

who says the cute climber chix would have any of these guys? hahaha.gif

minx said:

adventuregal said:

Szyjakowski said:

Well shit! Then why aren't all you single men hooked up with cute climber chix if there's so many??!! hahaha.gif

who says the cute climber chix would have any of these guys? hahaha.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

ryland_moore said:

and there aren't that many chicks really in derleavenworth...they all seemm to show up with their boyfriends......

I know of one that just moved to town.....and she is single! Plus she can kick my ass in the BC. Literally flew up Denali!

Give Szyjakowski her #... sounds like he could use some help!! thumbs_up.gif

adventuregal said:

ryland_moore said:

and there aren't that many chicks really in derleavenworth...they all seemm to show up with their boyfriends......

I know of one that just moved to town.....and she is single! Plus she can kick my ass in the BC. Literally flew up Denali!

Give Szyjakowski her #... sounds like he could use some help!! thumbs_up.gif

give it to her!?!? hellno3d.gif that is like baiting a poor hapless creatures into a trap!

i saw warm her about ole scuzzy! hahaha.gif