Dirtbag Climbers shouldn't get married

Beck

another thread has climbers going on and on about marriage and comittment, etc...

I've found dirtbaggin a perfect excuse for stayin single!!!

no woman i've yet run into REALLY wants a dirtbag climber, as soon as they find out you want to spend your honeymoon doing a two month traverse of the Greenland icecap, they're outta there!

Unless they are of a dirtbag breed themselves....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beck said:

another thread has climbers going on and on about marriage and comittment, etc...

I've found dirtbaggin a perfect excuse for stayin single!!!

no woman i've yet run into REALLY wants a dirtbag climber, as soon as they find out you want to spend your honeymoon doing a two month traverse of the Greenland icecap, they're outta there!

Unless they are of a dirtbag breed themselves....

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Figger_Eight said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I think I may be a dirtbag blush.gifevils3d.gifis there a suport group for that?? wink.gif

I think your local chapter meets here monthly:

smith.jpg

AHHHHH SMIFFF

have I told you all lately THAT I LOVE TO ROCKCLIMB grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Figger_Eight said:

You can ask my ex-wife, she can tell you. boxing_smiley.gifyellaf.gif

No thanks ~ I'll figure it out on my own. smirk.gif Have a toddler who loves the dirt. cantfocus.gif I like to get dirty, but a HOT shower afterwards is also great. thumbs_up.gif I do not enjoy sleeping in the dirt - only playing in it grin.gif

Does this mean that I am sassy, snobish, or goodie tooshos? fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

...you don't want to eat ramen the rest of your life, its deep fried!

...switch up to rice noodle, still almost as cheap, for dirtbagger's pocketbook...

and dirtbagger's anonymous, well, it meets just about everywhere!

Edited by Beck

Beck said:

...you don't want to eat ramen the rest of your life, its deep fried!

...switch up to rice noodle, still almost as cheap, for dirtbagger's pocketbook...

and dirtbagger's anonymous, well, it meets just about everywhere!

yeppers. last night we met at a local pub, after I bummed some blays off some kids... later Tex showed up to teach diertbagging lessons. Then I got up this morning and climbed some more. grin.gif

Beck said:

there's a Robert Service poem out there about the curse of the mountaineer and dirtbag called "the men that don't fit in"

Da be me. And IF it had not been for my very loving wife that I married 32 years ago I would be dead. She has put up with shit, dirt, trips, disappearences, guns, friends getting killed climbing, kayaking etc, skinned out animals in the house, fur and feathers floating around the house, wierd and loud friends spending time at the house...sleeping, eating, farting etc. Some women would of walked years ago but she has SISU after living with a Finn. thumbs_up.gif

sisu_suomi said:

Beck said:

there's a Robert Service poem out there about the curse of the mountaineer and dirtbag called "the men that don't fit in"

Da be me. And IF it had not been for my very loving wife that I married 32 years ago I would be dead. She has put up with shit, dirt, trips, disappearences, guns, dead friends, skinned out animals in the house, fur and feathers floating around the house, wierd and oud friends spending time at the house...sleeping, eating, farting etc. Some women would of walked years ago but she has SISU after living with a Finn. thumbs_up.gif

You must be fuckin ancient! hellno3d.gif

Sphinx said:

sisu_suomi said:

Beck said:

Da be me. And IF it had not been for my very loving wife that I married 32 years ago I would be dead. She has put up with shit, dirt, trips, disappearences, guns, dead friends, skinned out animals in the house, fur and feathers floating around the house, wierd and oud friends spending time at the house...sleeping, eating, farting etc. Some women would of walked years ago but she has SISU after living with a Finn. thumbs_up.gif

Hey Sphincter, kiss my lilly white ass. hahahahah

sisu_suomi said:

Sphinx said:

sisu_suomi said:

Beck said:

Hey Sphincter, kiss my lilly white ass. hahahahah

Yer like 50 years oldern me.