MARRIAGE

kitten

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

So again what is the point to marriage for you? smirk.gif

Do you find yourself struggling with giving up your dream of doing some great first accent vs. watching the kids swim for the weekend? wave.gif

Problem with kids is that after about 14 fun years they get royally fucked up and them make the rest of your life misery. Not worth it, IMGO. thumbs_down.gif Give me a first ascent any day.

Sphinx said:

Problem with kids is that after about 14 fun years they get royally fucked up and them make the rest of your life misery. Not worth it, IMGO. thumbs_down.gif Give me a first ascent any day.

clearly your parents wasted their time. they shoulda gone climbing instead.

kitten said:

So again what is the point to marriage for you? smirk.gif

Do you find yourself struggling with giving up your dream of doing some great first accent vs. watching the kids swim for the weekend? wave.gif

How 'bout a compromise and watching your kid send something sick??

kitten said:

RuMR said:

How 'bout a compromise and watching your kid send something sick??

I have seen you sail up thumbs_up.gif- your kids are going to give up or stomp you when they turn 9 years old. yellaf.gif

I go w/ choice B!!! i'm starting my ten year old neighbor climbing this weekend...he'll be tuggin when he's 16...

Drew already gets around ok...have to see if they stick w/ it!

again, why does this have to be all or nothing? you folks seem a bit rigid in your views.

maybe i don't spend as much time with my kiddo as some of you would think is appropriate but in my house he gets to participate in his activities of choice and i'm there for nearly every practice and event. he climbs with me sometimes and i find plenty of time to climb w/o him.

Try not to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot! hey, HEY get back here!

Good work Anna, digging up that list!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Olaf, Bizzarkar!!!!

It is important to have a job that has meaning...that is why I manually masturbate cagged animals for artificial insemenation.

I fucking love that movie!

Ursa_Eagle said:

you know it then!

and I can only assume that you've seen Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, right? (you gotta watch all five movies of the Jersey Trilogy)

all but mall rats... haven't gotten arround to that one frown.gif chasing Amy I've seen like 10 times though... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE DOGMA fruit.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer