Club Pub 2-12

Dwayner

Pub Club will not be in Tacoma this week, so quit asking. Sorry, folks, it's the Seattle area's turn. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to wait a couple of more weeks....too damn bad...the contemporary social excellence that is Tacoma should be savored in small doses; perhaps you'll have another opportunity in two weeks after other groups have had their chance...and then after having some basis for comparison, you will realize that Tacoma truly does rule!- DwaynerI's changed the name to Club Pub as per pope's suggestion that it might attract some of da ladies. Is it workin' yet?

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Dwayner ]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no. If y'all want the ladies to attend, take it to a nice upscale Bar. The ladies want nice drinks and goodies. They don't want to sit around a cable spool, swilling warm pitcher beer while listening to poopy sleeping bag stories. They'd probably like to dress up a bit and do some struttin'. Bar with a band? Whatta concept. I've seldom seen any real lookers in a pub/tavern. Spend the bucks and go upscale. That's where the hoochie mamas live.

I's thinks Mr. Trask might be onta something when he say: "The ladies want nice drinks and goodies."

To be more exact...they want them little plastic monkeys they put in the more expensive and exotic drinks...not the real-life climbing monkeys trying to get them drunk on cheap beer.

and it does work....you should have seen al workin it without even workin it at hattie's hat 2 weeks ago all the ladies in the bar were in line to talk to him...........

maybe we need another forum......the Ladies Forum.....i can moderate that one too!

if the girl to guy ratio keeps leaning the direction it was friday, then I'm guessing the boys are going to demand their own Pub Club. How can they talk dick and fart jokes with so many girls around, it might cramp their style... We will have the male friendly boy's Pub fest, at the seedy-ist bar in town, and the Girly pub club another day- yes, boys invited - no, no umbrella drinks, - yes, cheap pitchers are still a must...

Allison - what days are the pint's cheap at that place you recommended?