Damn Women Drivers

allthumbs

kitten said:

When the hell does school start again? the_finger.gif

Not soon enough. I was rear ended by a young man a few days ago. madgo_ron.gif The bumper of my car was fine (this is a true story - not a metaphor smirk.gif) but his front end was trashed.

The best part was watching mom - who was following behind his car - freak out on the cell phone. She was assessing how much damage she had to pay for while the young kid stood shaking with panic. Geek_em8.gif Poor guy.

DONT FORGET THE NECK PAIN! DR STATON HAS THE CURE!

hahaha.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

even better is the jacked up jeep with the two HUGE flags billowing out the back (I think the guy ripped them off from some burger king or something). Usually seen flooring it towards a red light only to burn about 50 bucks of rubber off his mud boggers.

DFA's seen that motherfucker around. Can't help but wonder how that Jeep'd look with the back end laminated in burnt, melted flag drippings.

Y'know, for example.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

even better is the jacked up jeep with the two HUGE flags billowing out the back (I think the guy ripped them off from some burger king or something). Usually seen flooring it towards a red light only to burn about 50 bucks of rubber off his mud boggers.

Can't help but wonder how that Jeep'd look with the back end laminated in burnt, melted flag drippings.

it would look better with bumpernuts