Mike Adams is….

Peter_Puget

…right about one thing. This site is full of wannabes! It’s the end of summer and no one is spraying about climbing. Not even goofy “let’s go to 38 posts”. (Something I’d like to do by the way) Instead everyone is spraying about saying SHIT or FUCK. Even worse I am reading this crap.

Pathetic! Let’s get some climbing talk going!

If only there was a ROCK CLIMBING FORUM!

PP bigdrink.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter_Puget said:

…right about one thing. This site is full of wannabes! It’s the end of summer and no one is spraying about climbing. Not even goofy “let’s go to 38 posts”. (Something I’d like to do by the way) Instead everyone is spraying about saying SHIT or FUCK. Even worse I am reading this crap.

Pathetic! Let’s get some climbing talk going!

If only there was a ROCK CLIMBING FORUM!

PP bigdrink.gif

stupid whiny fucking bitch. yea summer is gettin near over. thats when the fuckin bugs die and the best climbing starts. rolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Erik, you gotta tick the Chain. Soon's you send Chain, the bitchez be all up on your tip like "oooooohhhhh", an' ya gots ta beat the groupie fuckaz away wit' a stick an' shit, word is bond, brah. Don' even gotta climb shit after that, neither. Jus' sit back an' spray like The Trask an' everyone always int'ested in what routes you done.

cry.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Erik, you gotta tick the Chain. Soon's you send Chain, the bitchez be all up on your tip like "oooooohhhhh", an' ya gots ta beat the groupie fuckaz away wit' a stick an' shit, word is bond, brah. Don' even gotta climb shit after that, neither. Jus' sit back an' spray like The Trask an' everyone always int'ested in what routes you done.

cry.gif

PLEASE!!!!! MAIL ME THE SCAMATIC AND MOVE BY MOVE ZEN BETA DVD!!! THE ONE WITH THE ENYA MUSIC!!!!

I NEED TO ALIGN MY CHI!!!!!

Peter_Puget said:

ERik! You say that with a smart ass attitude! But ole Peter months ago asked the good Dr. for the beta which He then dutifully printed out and reads every time he goes potty!

He also adopted the Dr. third person style.

PP bigdrink.gif

sure!

i want it thats why i asked!!!!

i need a lady!! trask's ex and i just split!! tho not b4 running up the shared visa card!!

erik said:

PLEASE!!!!! MAIL ME THE SCAMATIC AND MOVE BY MOVE ZEN BETA DVD!!! THE ONE WITH THE ENYA MUSIC!!!!

I NEED TO ALIGN MY CHI!!!!!

Soon as AmazingCo, Inc. confirms your credit card number, bubba; settle down. If you wanna get a head start on aligning, uh, your cheez, get some Prana capris and a fleece hoody. And drink more Hamm's!