Hey Guests?

Zenolith

Ooh, the lurkers are coming out of the woodwork now. Welcome (officially) to the board. Don't worry, most of the spray is just for fun. A few people have anger management problems and threaten lots of violent acts, but I haven't heard of any actual confrontations involving cc.comers. And considering there's really only about half a dozen people that post here w/ tons of avatars, most of the time they're arguing w/ themselves. [laf]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by nolanr:
Ooh, the lurkers are coming out of the woodwork now. Welcome (officially) to the board. Don't worry, most of the spray is just for fun. A few people have anger management problems and threaten lots of violent acts, but I haven't heard of any actual confrontations involving cc.comers. And considering there's really only about half a dozen people that post here w/ tons of avatars, most of the time they're arguing w/ themselves.
[laf]

No we're not! tongue.gif" border="0

Yes, I am proud of the Guest/Lurkers for coming out of the closet. If any of you are still reading this and not coming forward please don't be afraid. We are here for you. Just register and come here and say, "I have a problem but I want to face it. My name is X and I need help." You don't need to be clever or funny just come out with a troll and begin to feel the love.

Why do you people need to log in and out? I'm always logged in.

So, let me see if I have this right; If Caveman is to Dan Larson what RURP is to lameass, oops, Lambone and our new friend Alison is to Dru what Tacoma is to Chaminox and Mikeadam is to the Tidybowl man what Scott'teryx is to a well rolled joint, then does Dan Larson still suck? Or is Caveman really that flexible??????

Hmmmmmmmmmm.............. Makes you think don't it? I always did envy my dog, always figured I would never have to leave the house if I could do that shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:[Just register and come here and say, "I have a problem but I want to face it. My name is X and I need help."

I have a problem but I want to face it. My name is Matt and I I need help. About 3 years ago I moved from Yosemite, got a job, got a girlfriend and got a kayak. Is there a cure for me

quote:

Originally posted by MATT B:

I have a problem but I want to face it. My name is Matt and I I need help. About 3 years ago I moved from Yosemite, got a job, got a girlfriend and got a kayak. Is there a cure for me

matt in my professional opinion i would say you are screwed....run for the hills and leave your tupperware at home.....

MATT B wrote, "I have a problem but I want to face it. My name is Matt and I I need help. About 3 years ago I moved from Yosemite, got a job, got a girlfriend and got a kayak. Is there a cure for me"

It appears that your face has been stolen. Two questions for you; Do you arrange your own schedule and is she hot? As far as the kayak goes; is spring boating takeas away from spring climbing, yes, you've got a problem. Kayaks are dangerous, you could drown.

quote:

Do you arrange your own schedule and is she hot? As far as the kayak goes; is spring boating takeas away from spring climbing, yes, you've got a problem. Kayaks are dangerous, you could drown.

Yes, Yes, and Yes. I think 2 out of 3 correct answers is OK but deep down I know I am just in denial. Please help. Is there a good 12 step program I can start? Isn't the first step admitting I have a problem?

meatb

the 1st step is getting rid of your kayak....like zena said you might drownd......i personally would say that kayaking is more dangerous then talking shit about lesbians in san francisco.....

i sold my soul recnetly for a chica and i am now only starting to make principal payments to the devil to buy it back.....

i say go climb, move from argon and hide in the mountains until the heat has passed.....

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:
remember Matt PP:There are climbers and then people who climb. What are you gonna be?

A) Climber: no job, no girlfriend, 10,000 dollars of gear in the back of his nissan, and stoned.

B) Person who climbs: decked out in newest Prana gear, reads R&I on weekend trip to Smith to pull pockets on Heinous cling while his hottie girlfriend belays him with her pink painted grigri.

Person who climbs II: decked out in raggedy early 90's Rock Bottoms and stinky, holey fleece with shoegooed approach shoes, can't afford R&I and wouldn't buy it anyway. Climbs solo on class 4/low 5th routes because he can't get out often enough to have a regular partner.