Might have to bail on Exit 32 Thursday...

Greg_W

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

Greg_W said:

Hangnails are serious business; I think this one could get infected if I don't take care of it.

What about those feet? tongue.gifGotta do something with red fairy twinkle toes! fruit.gifwave.gif

That problem is working itself out. Actually, the dye has stopped coming out of the shoe, but now the shoe is on it's last legs (as it were). Shopping for new.

Greg_W said:

kitten said:

Greg_W said:

That problem is working itself out. Actually, the dye has stopped coming out of the shoe, but now the shoe is on it's last legs (as it were). Shopping for new.

I know you love to shop! Have to admit to the other boys. moon.gif

thelawgoddess said:

c'mon, greg. if you're gonna climb trad, you're gonna get hangnails. tongue.gif suck it up and let rumr school you. heck, i'll even throw up a rope for you. wink.gif

Oh, right, you're the fucking queen of trad now; I forgot. rolleyes.gif How's the alpine climbing coming? Throw up a rope for me? Oooh, thanks. I'm warm all over. Do you charge for that? rolleyes.gifhellno3d.gif

thelawgoddess said:

just because i won't go alpine climbing with you doesn't mean you need to be an ass. moon.gif

Get over yourself, honey. It's not like I'm begging you to go climbing with me. I offered to take you on an alpine route or two, since you told me you hadn't done that much. I was being nice and offering to help someone with maybe less experience achieve their goals. Guess that's the mistake I made. I hear you like the young ones that fall for your bullshit and carry your gear. Whatever.

Greg_W said:

thelawgoddess said:

just because i won't go alpine climbing with you doesn't mean you need to be an ass. moon.gif

Get over yourself, honey. It's not like I'm begging you to go climbing with me. I offered to take you on an alpine route or two, since you told me you hadn't done that much. I was being nice and offering to help someone with maybe less experience achieve their goals. Guess that's the mistake I made. I hear you like the young ones that fall for your bullshit and carry your gear. Whatever.

please keep it coming.

Dru said:

TLG - you did the right thing. I betcha Mr Clean had his "emergency bivi" spot all picked out and pre-supplied with a bottle of wine, a box of Tide, and some dirty laundry.

You Canadian guys are soooo fucked up. TLG screams "TMW", man. Not down with that. hellno3d.gif

thelawgoddess said:

Dru said:

TLG - you did the right thing. I betcha Mr Clean had his "emergency bivi" spot all picked out and pre-supplied with a bottle of wine, a box of Tide, and some dirty laundry.

exactly. and i carry my own gear, fuckwad. tongue.gif

Nice mouth, bitch; pretty much good for only one thing. HCL.gif At least that would keep you from talking. madgo_ron.gif