weekend plans

JoshK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to cool down. I got home Thursday from an awesome trip to OR and WA and now it is freakin hot. 6 a.m. and 80 friggin degrees and my A/C is on the fritz.madgo_ron.gif Supposed to get over 100 for about the 5th day in a row. That wind and cold on the top of Rainier sure would feel good right about now. Enjoy your climbs and be safe out there. I'm getting something cold to bigdrink.gif

My weekend strats sun. and then again on wens. Sunday I pland to send some bigdrink.gifmushsmile.gifmushsmile.gifbigdrink.gif and go fishin, swimmin, and tripin; and then on wensday I'm takin my bro up Thielsen butt ass early in the morning, well butt ass early for me... I guess leaving the trail head at 5:30am aint early to some...

I'm stuck at the office till' five, and then gotta work after work too... sux all the way around a small hole filled with a greenish fluid that ozes out into the shallow exictence know as my restrained life...

Where ya goin bouldering at? ya gonna check out sweethome?

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Girls night last night!!! I had tons of fun, drank way too much wine and am trying to recover and clean house today. Have to finsh laundry and wash car too. Tomorrow... FLAGSTONE fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Ya go to the Lonestar last night? I tried to get the wife and her friend to go out to the show but they only wanted to go if there was goin to be more than just the two of them... Hell I would of gone even...

Muffy: I'm jealous.

Fejas: Yeah, I think I will go to Sweet Home. My friend who lives up that way gave me what I think are good directions. Ya know, my forearms are all scraped up from doing this tree traverse last night at a friends b-day party last night. waaay too much Ouzo, mushsmile.gif and bigdrink.gif but I feel okay, if fatter. That reminds me, I think that tree climbing could be a good way to kill time in Eugene, just gotta find some good trees. cantfocus.gif

Fejas said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Girls night last night!!! I had tons of fun, drank way too much wine and am trying to recover and clean house today. Have to finsh laundry and wash car too. Tomorrow... FLAGSTONE fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Ya go to the Lonestar last night? I tried to get the wife and her friend to go out to the show but they only wanted to go if there was goin to be more than just the two of them... Hell I would of gone even...

UMMMM NOT!!!

I went to a friends house and hung out with a bunch off cool women I know. We get together once a month. grin.gif It is called girls night because NO BOYS ARE ALOWED. Although the occasional husband is found lurking sometimes. But only if he can hang and do GIRL TALK. Most men run for their very lives wink.gif

bunglehead said:

Muffy: I'm jealous.

Fejas: Yeah, I think I will go to Sweet Home. My friend who lives up that way gave me what I think are good directions. Ya know, my forearms are all scraped up from doing this tree traverse last night at a friends b-day party last night. waaay too much Ouzo, mushsmile.gif and bigdrink.gif but I feel okay, if fatter. That reminds me, I think that tree climbing could be a good way to kill time in Eugene, just gotta find some good trees. cantfocus.gif

Flagstone isn't far.... are you lacking a climbing partner or something?

OOOOOHHHHHH, one of those kinda girls night; If I knew it was gonna be that kinda party I would stuck my dick in the mashed potatos...

What, muff? ya don't like playgirl center folds doing party trix with, aaahhh, hhhhmmm, aaaahhh, well never mind...

BH, if ya wanta tree climb, ya should hit up the golf courses, Oakway has some huge trees w/nice branches for climbing, and nice views from the top...

Fejas said:

OOOOOHHHHHH, one of those kinda girls night; If I knew it was gonna be that kinda party I would stuck my dick in the mashed potatos...

What, muff? ya don't like playgirl center folds doing party trix with, aaahhh, hhhhmmm, aaaahhh, well never mind...

BH, if ya wanta tree climb, ya should hit up the golf courses, Oakway has some huge trees w/nice branches for climbing, and nice views from the top...

I don't know... I've never been. It isn't real high on my priority list. rolleyes.gif If I decide it is something I have to experience, I will seek your counsel wink.gif

bunglehead said:

Let me just say that my personal life is in flux right now.

At this point I'm pretty much swallowing HCL.gif

So I don't know if I have a partner anymore or not.

I can't make any comment here for fear I will be banned for making a reference to my personal life.

Fejas said:

hey muff,

Ya been up to Flag yet, or will this be the first trip of the season... sunday should prove for some awsome morning routes...

This will be the third trip this season. We got rained off the first time me and mustang sally) climed two weekends ago...I want to go early and get the goods in before it gets too hot grin.gif Fauquin no one better be on hydrotube when I there evils3d.gifevils3d.gif