Intercourse

allthumbs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that trad is longer and takes more time, there's routefinding issues, (hopefully no bushwacking), exhiliarating runouts, jamming, etc. THere's lots of cool toys and gizmos in trad.

Sport would be short-lived, safer, with a guaranteed outcome. It's over quicker and you don't have as many gizmos to utilize.

I'll take trad, thank you. Although in this 'trad', there's no such thing as 'excessive gardening' - shave that shit.

I'm hooked up with a nympho at the moment. Although it goes against my principals to endure more than a couple nights with someone, I'm sticking this one out for awhile, because I'll probably never find such a "insatiable sex lover" as this girl, again. Sacrifices must be made occasionally. bigdrink.gif

Dru said:

trask said:

Trad or Sport

What's your pleasure?

please extend your metaphor to bouldering, buildering, minxed tongue.gif, ice, high altitude mountaineering, seige and alpine style, and rappelling. wave.gif

I think it would be very easy to draw the parallels between bouldering and masturbation and ice climbing and S&M. hahaha.gif

Greg_W said:

minx said:

mixed

Like with ice tools and crampons? Wow, you're hardcore. Hopefully no drytooling going on, there. blush.gif

i like to make use of all the possibilities.

evils3d.gif

i wouldn't expect someone who stays home to do laundry and has an earring to understand rolleyes.gif

stick w/your wussy trad and sporto stuff.

anybody else think greg's fondness for guns has to do w/compensating for other things?

trask said:

I'm hooked up with a nympho at the moment. Although it goes against my principals to endure more than a couple nights with someone, I'm sticking this one out for awhile, because I'll probably never find such a "insatiable sex lover" as this girl, again. Sacrifices must be made occasionally. bigdrink.gif

first time i ever heard anyone describe their hand as a "nympho" hahaha.gif

minx said:

Greg_W said:

minx said:

mixed

Like with ice tools and crampons? Wow, you're hardcore. Hopefully no drytooling going on, there. blush.gif

i like to make use of all the possibilities.

evils3d.gif

i wouldn't expect someone who stays home to do laundry and has an earring to understand rolleyes.gif

stick w/your wussy trad and sporto stuff.

anybody else think greg's fondness for guns has to do w/compensating for other things?

yelrotflmao.gifhahaha.gifyelrotflmao.gifhahaha.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Damn...that's harsh!!!! WOWOW ...mental note: Don't piss minxy off!

Greg_W said:

minx said:

I like to make use of anything that takes 'C' batteries.

evils3d.gif

Well, that's understandable. Way to take things into your own hands...or tools, as it were.

that was a really nice edit. how is that you know what size batteries "tools" take? got a few of your own?

when i take matters into my own hands,as it were, it doesn't involve installing a batteries shocked.gif

Greg_W said:

minx said:

when i take matters into my own hands,as it were, it doesn't involve installing a batteries shocked.gif

Sounds old school; maybe you are a 'trad' girl after all; it's just free soloing when you're doing it.

greg~ now i see your problem. theres more than one way to do it. i don't know about you but i don't do it the same way everytime.

try some variety. maybe then you can keep a girl around for a while and you won't have to borrow trask's goats anymore wave.gif

minx said:

Greg_W said:

minx said:

Sounds old school; maybe you are a 'trad' girl after all; it's just free soloing when you're doing it.

greg~ now i see your problem. theres more than one way to do it. i don't know about you but i don't do it the same way everytime.

try some variety. maybe then you can keep a girl around for a while and you won't have to borrow trask's goats anymore wave.gif

Of course there's more than one way to do it. I try and fit in as many ways as possible in a given night.

Girls versus goats is not the problem. It's girls with more endurance than the goats is the problem. Maybe you should take care of business more often, you're sounding kind of edgy.wave.gif

Dwayner's First Experience poetically summarized by Jacque Brel:

NEXT

Naked as sin, an army towel

Covering my belly

Some of us blush, somehow

Knees turning to jelly

"Next, next".

I was still just a kid

There were a hundred like me

I followed a naked body

A naked body followed me

"Next, next".

I was still just a kid

When my innocence was lost

In a mobile army whorehouse

Gift of the army, free of cost

"Next, next".

Me, I really would have liked

A little touch of tenderness

Maybe a word, a smile

An hour of happiness

But, "next, next".

Oh, it wasn't so tragic

The high heavens did not fall

But how much of that time

I hated being there at all

"Next, next".

Now I always will recall

The brothel truck, the flying flags

The queer lieutenant who slapped

Our asses as if we were fags

"Next, next".

I swear on the wet head

Of my first case of gonorrhea

It is his ugly voice

That I forever hear:

"Next, next."

And since then each woman

I have taken to bed

Seems to laugh in my arms

To whisper through my head

"Next, next."

All the naked and the well-fed

Should hold each other's hands

As they watch me scream at night

In a dream no one understands

"Next, next".

And when I am not screaming

In a voice grown dry and hollow

I stand on endless naked lines

Of the following and the followed

"Next, next".

Anything,

I'll do anything

To get out of line to survive

Not ever to be next

Not ever to be next.

Prostitute-1213-6.jpg

There's endurance, and on the other hand there's the muscle-power needed for incredible bursts of speed and power. This combination is only found in the ballet dancer. (Warning: Only for those who can handle the head case that comes with the ballet dancer package.)