JGowans

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

Is it true that the first "woman" you ever had as actually a hollowed-out well-lubed haggis.

yellowsleep.gif With those ear-rings of yours, I imagine you've been mistaken for a "woman" once or twice. Maybe that's what you wanted.

As for the haggis, you've all seen American Pie. What's so wrong with Scottish Pie? smileysex5.gif

trask said:

kitten said:

Watch out Boys! DOn't tease too much! bigdrink.gif

I hear his rifle collection is growing hellno3d.gif

Kitten, who's the hag in your avatar pic? (goddamn, I hope that's not you) shocked.gif

Still looks like Sinead O'Connor, but with more hair.

kitten said:

trask said:

kitten said:

Kitten, who's the hag in your avatar pic? (goddamn, I hope that's not you) shocked.gif

If you don't like it ~ I can change it again. It is just a differnt picture of Sinead O'connor tongue.gif

I think she's the skankiest, ugliest beyotch I've ever seen. Oh well confused.gif

JGowans said:

trask said:I think she's the skankiest, ugliest beyotch I've ever seen. Oh well confused.gif

what about that nasty ho on your deck the other day?

cmon dude that was a self portrait trask took of himself dressed up in his ex wifes clothes. hellno3d.gif

Dru said:

JGowans said:

trask said:I think she's the skankiest, ugliest beyotch I've ever seen. Oh well confused.gif

cmon dude that was a self portrait trask took of himself dressed up in his ex wifes clothes. hellno3d.gif

really dru? that why you sent me 3 PM's asking me to come up and spend the nite witcha?

trask said:

JGowans said:

oh, you mean your mama? she was overrated and dry

try foreplay. chicks generally need to 1. Be attracted to your sorry ass and 2. Experience some foreplay before they'll be anything other than dry. I can't believe I have to give advice to such a "worldly" guy like you. I guess it's up to the Euros to show you Yanks how to treat the ladies eh?

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifyellaf.gif

trask said:

Dru said:

JGowans said:

really dru? that why you sent me 3 PM's asking me to come up and spend the nite witcha?

no it was cause i was gonna recycle you thru the local rendering plant evils3d.gif

JGowans said:

trask said:

JGowans said:

oh, you mean your mama? she was overrated and dry

try foreplay. chicks generally need to 1. Be attracted to your sorry ass and 2. Experience some foreplay before they'll be anything other than dry. I can't believe I have to give advice to such a "worldly" guy like you. I guess it's up to the Euros to show you Yanks how to treat the ladies eh?

you're funny, offering sex advice to me. what a twit.

trask said:

JGowans said:try foreplay. chicks generally need to 1. Be attracted to your sorry ass and 2. Experience some foreplay before they'll be anything other than dry. I can't believe I have to give advice to such a "worldly" guy like you. I guess it's up to the Euros to show you Yanks how to treat the ladies eh?

Next week I'll give you some tips on how to interact with them...you know...talk coherently about things other than tits, pussies, cum-guzzling, etc. Good grief, I do believe I exhausted your entire vocabulary in one sentence. the_finger.gif

JGowans said:

trask said:

JGowans said:try foreplay. chicks generally need to 1. Be attracted to your sorry ass and 2. Experience some foreplay before they'll be anything other than dry. I can't believe I have to give advice to such a "worldly" guy like you. I guess it's up to the Euros to show you Yanks how to treat the ladies eh?

Next week I'll give you some tips on how to interact with them...you know...talk coherently about things other than tits, pussies, cum-guzzling, etc. Good grief, I do believe I exhausted your entire vocabulary in one sentence. the_finger.gif

Good Gawd, I'm speechless blush.gif Now STFU or I'll put on my sombrero and dance the La Cucaracha on your testicles.

trask said:

JGowans said:

trask said:

Good Gawd, I'm speechless blush.gif Now STFU or I'll put on my sombrero and dance the La Cucaracha on your testicles.

Holy shit shocked.gif somebody mark this day as an occasion!!! TRASK IS SPEECHLESS shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifwink.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

JGowans said:

trask said:

Holy shit shocked.gif somebody mark this day as an occasion!!! TRASK IS SPACHLESS shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifwink.gif

no muffin, I didn't say I was spackling, I said I was speechless.

trask said:

JGowans said:

trask said:

The only dancing you've ever seen involves a greased pole and small bills down crusty panties. Your mother really should change her underwear more often than on Thanksgiving.