H to C?

gapertimmy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
MtnHigh said:

The Dragin' Tails will be finishing between 1 & 3pm on Sat. After pictures I'll be primed for mass drinkage. Rob, where's a good place to hook up?

There is a beer garden adjacent to the finish line. Look for me, I'll be the one with ice taped to his quads.

we're starting at 10:30, so dunno what time that will make us finish... with the recent addition of Erik to our squad, we will in no doubt win our division hands down.

lets do set a time/place to meet up, or you can just look for the session plume of plab, we'll be nearby rockband.gif

rbw1966 said:

Lets say 2 p.m. at the beer garden. I'll bring party favors.

Well, damn, my team's not supposed to be in till about 5, y'all will be drooling in the sand by then!! But I'll be keeping an eye out for the cc.com'ers that I could recognize on sight. The rest of you, just say something perverted or stupid and I'll probably be able to figure out your avatar right away yellaf.gif My team number is 204 and we've got a REALLY stoopid name.. Coast or Toast. I didn't come up with it. Thrashador will be in tow as well, the hole where I've put the ring in his nose is starting to heal up nicely. grin.gifbigdrink.gif

rbw1966 said:

Thrashador=Michael.

I'll probably be on my way back home by the time Michelle's team gets there.

Well so much for anonymity on this site boyz! Do you think he wants you all knowing he's my bitch?! shocked.gifyellaf.gif

[apologies to said b/f, I've been mainlining gu today and I'm a little wired getting ready for the big weekend xo cantfocus.gif ]