Mt Hood Pic

CraigA

Came across a couple of Mt Hood pics and decided to put the panoramics together. Anywho, here they are. This one shows what the evening looked like. The next one shows what the following morning looked like. Well, actually the morning started off nice but quickly turned for the worse.

Craig

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sketchfest said:

Hey Fe, I'm doing good! I haven't done much climbing this summer because of that race in Aug. I'm looking forward to getting back into the hills to do something other than ride my bike, why does training have to be so darn hard?

good to hear...

cause ya hafta prepair yourself for the absolute worst case sinario... then when it isn't that bad you can gain on the comp instead of just keepin up... just baged Mt. Washy wash solo last weekend...

sketchfest said:

Yeah that is funny, but what I can't figure out is how you got that sheep so high up on the mountain.

Apparently there was an elk sighting up by Cooper Spur and there is photograph documentation of it, no joke. I'm still waiting to see it.