Wednesday

sk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sobo said:

and a bunch of hung-over cc.com'ers that can't spray worth shite! rolleyes.gif I'm so bored right now yellowsleep.gif where's the spray? boxing_smiley.gif

Sobo, why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face for a fucking minute so I can see what the fuck a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like? moon.gif

sobo said:

ahhhhh, that's better, but still not quite up to par with the frantic musings that were going on yesterday at about this time. It was so tuff to keep up yesterday, and today is so lame.

Freak, stop talking like you are shitting razor blades out of your camel toe ass. Relax, and go play Join-The-Dots or something...even if you've only mastered 3 dots. Like Erik said, start your own goddamn thread. the_finger.gif

trask said:

sobo said:

ahhhhh, that's better, but still not quite up to par with the frantic musings that were going on yesterday at about this time. It was so tuff to keep up yesterday, and today is so lame.

Freak, stop talking like you are shitting razor blades out of your camel toe ass. Relax, and go play Join-The-Dots or something...even if you've only mastered 3 dots. Like Erik said, start your own goddamn thread. the_finger.gif

WAIT!!!!!! don't start your own thred tongue.gif keep posting to mine wink.gif this is the most fun I have had all day fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

trask said:

Hi Muffy, I've been meaning to ask ya how the breast augmentation surgery went. Like them new hummits? WooHoo!!!

I chickend out and decided to reschedule... I will send you a photo when I get them done though wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

Hi Muffy, I've been meaning to ask ya how the breast augmentation surgery went. Like them new hummits? WooHoo!!!

I chickend out and decided to reschedule... I will send you a photo when I get them done though wink.gif

Cool. Send some worn panties in a ziplock bag too. tongue.gif