Toughest WA peak?

hakioawa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

klar404 said:

I wanna hear more 'bout Agnes. Has ANYONE climbed it in the cyberworld? I didn't think so........

I know of two different parties who have done Agnes. One of them I have their trip report from when they did it in 2001. Since then there were about 20 parties who had signed the summit register.

Dru said:

what's the easiest route up dolomite tower? i just got my new green beckey and dont have it memorized yet blush.gif

Once again you have displayed your Canadian arrogance. Dolomite tower is not a peak in itself any more than Grizzy is a legitimate peak. the_finger.gif

Even if it was, I'm pretty sure theres a 3rd or 4th class ramp leading to the summit. thumbs_down.gif

Bronco said:

Dru said:

what's the easiest route up dolomite tower? i just got my new green beckey and dont have it memorized yet blush.gif

Once again you have displayed your Canadian arrogance. Dolomite tower is not a peak in itself any more than Grizzy is a legitimate peak. the_finger.gif

Even if it was, I'm pretty sure theres a 3rd or 4th class ramp leading to the summit. thumbs_down.gif

Nuttsack Tower is a tower too and merely a subsidiary summit of Shuksan which latter is a walk up yellowsleep.gif

YUP!

All peaks are disqualified except Mighty Mt Si, hazardous enigma!!!

Although if pinnacles are included the current hardest one to summit would be the Trigger Finger at Peshastin, because it doesnt exist anymore cantfocus.gif since it fell over. You'd need a time machine... wave.gif