hmmm

allthumbs

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

I still think its our privilege until you screw up though

Your privilege to decide the most basic of all rights: how to defend yourself and those you love? Privileges can be taken away, your right to protect and defend yourself (a foundational point in the Natural Law theory that influenced the Founding Fathers) cannot be taken away.

naw way man...some f-ing convicted drug dealer or serial rapist still has those rights?? Get outta here and put that crack pipe down!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Your privilege to decide the most basic of all rights: how to defend yourself and those you love? Privileges can be taken away, your right to protect and defend yourself (a foundational point in the Natural Law theory that influenced the Founding Fathers) cannot be taken away.

naw way man...some f-ing convicted drug dealer or serial rapist still has those rights?? Get outta here and put that crack pipe down!

We have a system of laws, dude. Convicted criminals lose certain rights as a consequence of their criminal behavior.

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

We have a system of laws, dude. Convicted criminals lose certain rights as a consequence of their criminal behavior.

How do you lose a right? you lose a PRIVILEGE...

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

yeah like they have to go to anger management classes. big deal. rolleyes.gif

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

How do you lose a right? you lose a PRIVILEGE...

In this civilized society, our laws have dictated that there be a loss of rights (freedom: prison) as part of the punishment for breaking laws. So now you're saying that freedom is a privelege?

Listen...i think owning guns is like driving a car...its not a right! Its a privilege! One that has certain responsibilities and duties that go w/ it...

Just cuz you are alive and breathing doesn't entail you the right to own a gun...

Ie. a fucking retard shouldn't be allowed the means to dispatch someone's life just like an invalid shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car...how can this not make sense to you? What gives you the RIGHT to own the power to just snuff someone's life out w/ a slight squeeze of a trigger???????? You will never be able to convince me of this...

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Take self-defense classes if you want to protect yourself. boxing_smiley.gif

iain said:

yellaf.gif what's with the shoe robbob? new running program and you need to remind yourself to get off your ass when you are on the board? yellaf.gif

he couldn't get the top hat, the race car, or the other cool playing pieces tongue.gif

RuMR said:

Listen...i think owning guns is like driving a car...its not a right! Its a privilege! One that has certain responsibilities and duties that go w/ it...

Driving a car requires a license and an implied standard of proficiency and suitability. This activity is regulated. I'm not too sure how the gun ownership is regulated. Greg?

JGowans said:

RuMR said:

Driving a car requires a license and an implied standard of proficiency and suitability. This activity is regulated. I'm not too sure how the gun ownership is regulated. Greg?

That's my whole point JG...It SHOULD be regulated...you wouldn't just let anyone behind the wheel? why should you just let anyone have the firepower that's available on the market??????? Makes no sense to me...