JGowans

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

JoshK said:

bellingham

I recall reading the other week that B'ham is in the top 10 of retirement cities in the U.S. Can't remember where I read that...

Hmm...maybe I should reconsider then. blush.gifhahaha.gif Seriously tho, the last thing we need is retired people in bellingham. They should all go to phoenix and florida, since those places are already shitholes. Meanwhile, leave bellingham full of college chicks and climbers. thumbs_up.gifevils3d.gifgrin.gif

MisterE said:

How about a summer home at Index, and a winter home in Bend! cool.gif

...wishful thinking tongue.gif

Summer home in the Swedish archipelago or Cascais in Portugal? Winter home somewhere that drops copious amounts of powder. Mmmmm. Alps, Whistler, CO, ID???

JGowans said:

MisterE said:

How about a summer home at Index, and a winter home in Bend! cool.gif

...wishful thinking tongue.gif

Summer home in the Swedish archipelago or Cascais in Portugal? Winter home somewhere that drops copious amounts of powder. Mmmmm. Alps, Whistler, CO, ID???

wazzup.gif

I thought we were staying in the PNW region....

if u want powder why would u go to whistler?

freshiez is slushiez there year round.

now if u want powder i hear blue river is nice; kicking horse; rossvegas; nelson.

in fact if it were not for the dirty hippies & distance from squamish, nelson would be the ideal place to live.

Dru said:

if u want powder why would u go to whistler?

freshiez is slushiez there year round.

now if u want powder i hear blue river is nice; kicking horse; rossvegas; nelson.

in fact if it were not for the dirty hippies & distance from squamish, nelson would be the ideal place to live.

Personally, I've never thought Whistler's snow was all that great. It is typical PNW ,but it can be damn fun anyway. Whistler is just cool cause there is so much to do there. It's funny how all the tourons here who diss on local snow go to whistler for their vacations. wazzup.gif

someplace in the canuck rockies might be fun. decent skiing + ice climbing, and it seemed like a lot of cool towns existed there to me.

JGowans said:

JoshK said:

bellingham

I recall reading the other week that B'ham is in the top 10 of retirement cities in the U.S. Can't remember where I read that...

It's also top of the list for "outdoorsy" people rolleyes.gif

truly a curse, that... thumbs_down.gif