Why do people LOVE America?

Bronco

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh! We stayed in the little hotel that's directly below the old castle on the bluff. It's lit up pretty cool at night. Got some great time-exposure shots of it. Really nice town, Cassis is.

We actually went back through on our return from Avignon. I was looking to hook up with the local guide service, but couldn't work it out. So I ended up buying a French guidebook and soloing the low-5th stuff that Gaston put up. Great times, that trip was.

I think America's pretty good. I've spent a lot of time in Canada and that seems pretty good too. I've spent a little time in England, France, and Italy and they seem pretty nice too. Most folks I met in those countries seem fairly happy and the food in Italy and France rockband.gifs I've heard that the Scandinavian countries are pretty cool too.

Basically I'm saying there are a lot of great places to live. I'll probably stay here though since I grew up here and my family lives here.

Truth is I'm mostly loyal to the PNW the rest of the US can go fuck itself.

I already posted this earlier in response to a similar query by Baron Von Haggis

"I'm a big fan of the ideals enshrined in the constitution. The fact that the country has never fully lived up to them doesn't make them any less inspiring. Our history has been a chronicle of the struggle to do that very thing, sometimes regressing, sometimes advancing, but somehow always fitfully making progress towards a society that practices what the founders preached.

The only major failing that this country has at the moment is that our immigration policy is far too permissive with respect to the Scotts. hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifThat could very well be our downfall if it continues for too much longer."