Lame Pre-Holiday Spray

Greg_W

It's lacking something, people. Punch it up. C'mon, you guys can do better. You fucking pansies!!! You make me sick. Now drop and give me 20!! GO GO GO!!!! What's the matter, didn't your mommies love you enough? Shit, old people in walkers move faster than you limp dicks!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

It's lacking something, people. Punch it up. C'mon, you guys can do better. You fucking pansies!!! You make me sick. Now drop and give me 20!! GO GO GO!!!! What's the matter, didn't your mommies love you enough? Shit, old people in walkers move faster than you limp dicks!!

so what the hell have you contriubuted other than mouth runoff and some drippy dick?

E-rock said:

From what I gathered over there in the Yogurt thread, you're the one with the limp-dick problems.

Weak, no name calling...3 points since you referenced a different thread. Good job paying attention, a little more work next time.

trask said:

Greg_W said:

so what the hell have you contriubuted other than mouth runoff and some drippy dick?

I thought that was what spray was all about.

erik said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

Greg, you smell like sex

Go take a shower

Hey, I got lucky with myself, what can I say? laugh.gif I'm hitting the shower.

WASH YOUR FINGER WELL!

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif That's your realm, there, sheeplover.

Greg_W said:

erik said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

Greg, you smell like sex

Go take a shower

Hey, I got lucky with myself, what can I say? laugh.gif I'm hitting the shower.

WASH YOUR FINGER WELL!

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif That's your realm, there, sheeplover.

I don't think his FINGER is what's getting dirty.

W you faggot with your short hair and your earings you look like a butch dyke from behind. maybe that's what you have to do to get cowboys to like your white ass. stop using my name i was here first it sucks having to tell people i'm not white trash at the bbq's. and stop using caps it's pretentious.