BUSH SUCKS DONKEY DICKS

allthumbs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Never thought I'd say that, but I did. He scares the shit outta me now. He's outta control and is taking this country down...FAST!!! Impeach the fucker. That's all I have to say.

Now I've heard everything. Either "you're for us or against us" or smoking crack. Either way if you don't like it then you should go live somewhere else. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

He's ruining the economy, he's attacking everybody, he's ready to invade some inconsequential little African country, he's lying through his teeth to the American public, etcetera, etcetera......

I am still a conservative, but goddamn, this fucker is a loose cannon, and dangerous to our health.

He probably thinks he has a license to do anything 'cause he keeps getting away with all this stupid shit. Bear witness: gajillion dollar tax cut? Check. Thoroughly unConstitutional "Patriot" Act? Check. Dubious invasion of another country substantiated by lies? Check. Blatant manufacture of patriotism-inspiring war action? Check. And that's not including election theft, gross anti-environmentalism, etc. etc. etc.

Whose fault is this, anyway? Somebody needs to discipline the fucker so he realizes that the perpetuation of this kind of crap isn't gonna fly. Hey, maybe if we vote his bitch ass out of office next year ..?

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He probably thinks he has a license to do anything 'cause he keeps getting away with all this stupid shit. Bear witness: gajillion dollar tax cut? Check. Thoroughly unConstitutional "Patriot" Act? Check. Dubious invasion of another country substantiated by lies? Check. Blatant manufacture of patriotism-inspiring war action? Check. And that's not including election theft, gross anti-environmentalism, etc. etc. etc.

Whose fault is this, anyway? Somebody needs to discipline the fucker so he realizes that the perpetuation of this kind of crap isn't gonna fly. Hey, maybe if we vote his bitch ass out of office next year ..?

I believe i'd even vote for that Hillary-tool just to get Bush outta office...lesser of two evils...

trask said:

I shit you not, I honestly believe he's going to totally fuck up our country. If he's re-elected, we're all FUCKED.

i am feelin strangled and am hoping i wont have to hold my breath for another 4 years... some air please! now... who do you think would be a worthy candidate...i am not seeing many... especially gorm the big camps... cantfocus.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

who do you think would be a worthy candidate...i am not seeing many... especially gorm the big camps... cantfocus.gif

I have no clue. I still think the Democratic Party is in disarray. No clear candidate there. On the other hand, I can't think of a Republican worthy of the office either. Let's hope a

Shining Star steps up to the plate soon.

We still need strong, unwavering leadership. Terrorism can't be ignored. But I'd rather see us protecting our borders and concentrating on repairing our broken country. Enough of chasing terrorists all over the world. How about letting the middle east take care of themselves?