MtnChicken

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

chirp said:

Careful of the dreaded Cup'O'Noodles, typically it takes more nutrients and liquids to actually process the stuff than it provides you...negative nutrient ratio. Danger! Danger!

I like twinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are those dangerous too? yellaf.gif

Nah, leave it on the counter and it'll still be good next year.

Greg_W said:

kitten said:

chirp said:

Careful of the dreaded Cup'O'Noodles, typically it takes more nutrients and liquids to actually process the stuff than it provides you...negative nutrient ratio. Danger! Danger!

JUST ADD WATER! INSTANT MR. RIGHT! thumbs_up.gif Oh wait - that would have to include chocolate. wazzup.gif

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

the secret is following you, gregw, and trask around and posting inane responses to your inane posts...forget climbing, its all about spray!!

See watch this:

HEY GREG...GUNS SUCK...watch...he'll come running! It'll be worth at least 15 posts!!!!!!!!! cheeburga_ron.gifgrin.gif

That's the easy way, grasshopper. The difficult path is to spend the time actually responding to content; whatever it may be. Be willing to debate anything, be hated, spew worthless drivel, give beta, and simply entertain yourself and others with banal bathroom humor.

Good luck.

Greg...remember...baby steps...she's just learnin' the ropes...all of that stuff will come in good time...

PS: Guns don't suck...grew up hunting w/ rifle/shotgun/bow...just don't do it anymore...no time no inclination...still like trompin' through the woods...

kitten said:

chirp said:

no!!!!!!!!! They are good 4 u...w/ all those preserves, you'll have a 75 year minimum shelf life on a regular diet of twinkies...HHAHAHAHHA

So...we stopped at the JackinBox in Monroe, and I'm not kidding...there was like 6 girls, max age 16-17, all of whom musta been over 250#, drinkin' beer and eating $hit...Shoot, two of them kept coming back to order more double cheeseburgers!!!! Maybe they were stoned and had the munchies...it was revolting...America's youth are too fucked up to recover from...

it was gross, the healthiest/strongest I've ever been was that time frame, and its all down hill or flat from there (w/ hard work)...

kitten said:

Greg_W said:

kitten said:

chirp said:

JUST ADD WATER! INSTANT MR. RIGHT! thumbs_up.gif Oh wait - that would have to include chocolate. wazzup.gif

I thought that would be a cucumber????

YOU SOUND LIKE SOME DIRTY HIPPIE STONER...

HARD TO GET MOTIVATED....

THEN AGAIN YOU DO HAVE A FULL PLATE?? KIDZ, WIFFIE! AND A JOBBIE JOB JOB.....MORTGAGE?? I AM SURE IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY!!!

TIME TO SLOW DOWN AND REFOCUS YOUR IDEALS!

erik said:

YOU SOUND LIKE SOME DIRTY HIPPIE STONER...

HARD TO GET MOTIVATED....

THEN AGAIN YOU DO HAVE A FULL PLATE?? KIDZ, WIFFIE! AND A JOBBIE JOB JOB.....MORTGAGE?? I AM SURE IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY!!!

TIME TO SLOW DOWN AND REFOCUS YOUR IDEALS!

yeah right...

Had a good time yesterday broilin' in the sun w/ Crank and RG though...

TWAS HOT UP THERE EH??

NICE AND COOL IN THE TREES....YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FLAIL AND FAIL........I TOLD MY PARTNER THAT I WAS PULLING A RUMR, WHEN I STARTED TO SWEAR AT THE ROCK!!!!!

YOU GOT A BLUE SUBARU RIGHT??