Pub Club 1-22-02

crazyjizzy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzz on Inn in Monroe sounds good but isn't the "bar" section kinda small? Much better would be across the tracks, the bar with the dead guy buried in the floor? Right down from Tijuana, IMO serving the best, most authentic Mexican food this side of the Cascades. Where I'll be having dinner, not one of those 2.99 "steaks" you get at the Buzz

I don't remember the name for sure but it's probably The Chopping Block- I'm thinking of the bar that has a biggish rock in the middle of the floor before you get to the actually bar, guess there's some dude buried underneath it- Bronco, if you're close enough , wanna check it out?

Go'wan and get a new spot you city boy wankers!

for the rest of you the Choppin' Block is on 116 East Main St. in downtown Monroe.

Get on HWY 2 heading east, Turn Right (south) onto Lewis (HWY 203), at the first light (Main St.) turn Left (ENE)the choppin Block is 1/2 block up on the left (south) side of Main. It is between a barber shop and Little Tiajuana.

You'll know its the right place because the door handle is the head of an old Peavy (log turner) and there is a sign that says "cheapest beer in town". [big Drink]

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Bronco ]

i say we go to the alki tavern, if not then i will stay home and clean my house..

sorry bronco too much work to make it monroe to drink maybe this weekend after practicing the same 5.10 crack over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is that a hundred yet?? nope.and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

erik

quote:

Originally posted by erik:
i say we go to the alki tavern, if not then i will stay home and clean my house..

sorry bronco too much work to make it monroe to drink maybe this weekend after practicing the same 5.10 crack over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is that a hundred yet?? nope.and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

erik

and over and over [laf]

I'll be sure to bring my ropegun everywhere so I can claim to have done a climb [chubit]

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]