Pub Club?

icegirl

Dwanyer...

I show up, you're buying me a beer, man....

I'm not sick as a dog this week, and have no other plans... Wouldn't miss it for the world wink.gif" border="0

The only question is, how do I dress.... Like a climber, or like a skirt.

Icegirl

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: icegirl ]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icegirl You can dress like a skirt if you want. You will probably get a lot of attention and hit on by Capt. Caveman. Wait, he can't make it, so it's ok. Most dress like climbers, with harness and biners. Opps lied again. just wear whatever doesn't get you kicked out of the bar.

chris

Icegirl! It would have been truly lovely to have met you. Really! But the big difference between me and you, my alpine flower, is that I NEVER SAID I WAS COMING THIS WEEK! So maybe you'll honor us NEXT Tuesday when the Pub Club is held in Tacoma. I will be there, and if you've never been to Tacoma, you will love it and not want to leave. I can't wait. Really!

Have a nice day,

aloha,

- Dwayner

P.S. Thanks for calling me a "hoser", my self-esteem needed the boost. [big Drink]

Hey Dwayner, my thoughts were with all of you guys drinking beer and talking climbing spray in person. Hoepfully that counts. Anyways instead of hanging with you all, I was toasting success on Cayambe with Margaritas in a very cool hacienda in Ecuador. We topped out yesterday morning around 7 am. It was spectacular. Views of high peaks eveywhere we looked. We were even treated to a star shower (equivalent to the sun showers we get when it rains but the sun is out...) we couldn't figure out where the snow was coming from since there were stars everywhere and no wind. Very cool. But then again maybe it was the lack of oxygen and the fact that it was around 4 am, with no good sleep since two nights prior.

The trip is going great and I can't wait to tell all of you about it at the Jan 29 I think that's a Tuesday) pub club. I'm claiming Ballard for that night so I can drink and walk home.

See ya'll then! In the meantime, drink some good beer for me, they only have weak pilnsers here. Not even as good as a Coors...

Chao! [big Drink]

well right on, ehmmic, sounds like the ecuadorian version of pub club is pretty nice and all, but now that our original version has moved up to the big city on capitol hill you can't hold a candle to it. i can't speak for the beginning of the evening but by the time i showed up things were in full swing. and it didn't even take chris' climbing game to get things rolling, since it was nowhere in sight. everyone was having a fine time, but i couldn't understand why people were pretending to want to leave early. there were plenty of new faces and most everyone managed to stay at least until midnight--by the way i hope none of you turned into pumpkins on the way home. icegirl was an excellent addition to the mix, and for the record is far better looking than ray for those of you who thought they were the same. i'm not sure where the spaceman alchemist came from--i initially thought he was a climber, and after hearing some of his stories i wouldn't be surprised if he's done some first ascents on mars or something--but he was interesting to talk to nonetheless. and if you're out there reading this, please let me know when all that galactic stuff you were talking about is going to happen because i'm following you to atlantis, it sounds like you know the way. and to all of you who didn't make it for whatever reason, don't worry because there will be plenty more. grin.gif" border="0

cheers [big Drink]