layton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

trask said:

just curious. do you like em young? if so, why? I'm doing a survey for the Howard Stern show

"young" is relative. even you're probably considered young ... compared to fred beckey. yellaf.gif

I'll have you know I've been bullshitting (NO, REALLY????) and am actually 24 years old and inherited a lot of money.

trask said:

thelawgoddess said:

trask said:

just curious. do you like em young? if so, why? I'm doing a survey for the Howard Stern show

"young" is relative. even you're probably considered young ... compared to fred beckey. yellaf.gif

I'll have you know I've been bullshitting (NO, REALLY????) and am actually 24 years old and inherited a lot of money.

freddy b is a certified P-I-M-P- pimp... dooder chases tail that I consider too young! yellaf.gif

thelawgoddess said:

michael_layton said:

What's wrong, you can tell us?

madgo_ron.gifhellno3d.gifbanghead.gifthumbsdown.gifsick.gifheadscratch.gifcrying.gifmadfinger.gifspaz.gifdunno.gif

werdsign.gif

These symptoms often appear just prior to or durring the onset of what we often refer to PMS. Not the Pro Mountain Sports PMS either. The other one. That's right; it's nothing to be too upset about, it should hapen about once a month. Fairly common in females who have entered or past puberty really.

thelawgoddess said:

trask said:

"Young" would be considered younger than YOU. Then, how far under your age (I, diplomatically, left it out wink.gif) do you prefer?

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

uh oh! look out... someone is movin in on distel's territory!

he may be young, but the distel pistol can take care of himself. in a day or two he'll be free-soloing big chunks of sandstone down in the desert of joe's valley. thumbs_up.gif

you gotta admit tho...the timing was jsut great...lil' bastard ehads out to utah and not a day later monsieur eagle is trying to fill them big shoes of distel's... criminal! hellno3d.gif

wirlwind said:

thelawgoddess said:

trask said:

you need a sugar daddy

nope. all i need is a hunky young dirtbag climber with a decent rack of gear and a roomy van. evils3d.gif

grin.gif

I can verify, wirlwind is the one for you, TLG... smileysex5.gif

Are you back, E ? wave.gif