TR of No TR

Greg_W

Ray and I left our camp early on Saturday; the approach was nice. We met some friendly people. After hiking a bunch longer, we made it to our planned bivy spot. We hung out, looked around, ate, drank water.

The hike out the next day was equally nice and we ran into more friendly people.

Greg W

P.S. Sorry, those of you beta-whores looking for information will find none here. Get off the couch and find it for yourself; it's all there. the_finger.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

Ray and I left our camp early on Saturday; the approach was nice. We met some friendly people. After hiking a bunch longer, we made it to our planned bivy spot. We hung out, looked around, ate, drank water.

The hike out the next day was equally nice and we ran into more friendly people.

Greg W

P.S. Sorry, those of you beta-whores looking for information will find none here. Get off the couch and find it for yourself; it's all there. the_finger.gif

hahaha, you and Ray should take that act on the road.

trask said:

Greg_W said:

Greg W

hahaha, you and Ray should take that act on the road.

hehehe, good idea. The choad-licking bitches we bivied next to Friday night sure liked our brand of hate. rolleyes.gif

Tieton River valley weather report, Sunday - June 22nd: 70*, 10-15mph winds from the west... grand total of 8 climbers at Royal Columns... none at The Bend... Enjoyable wade + swim across the Tieton to get back to car & cold bier fast instead of walking all the way to bridge...

bigdrink.gif

--Slightly Sunburnt Coondog

thelawgoddess said:

sun is good. my tr: here. (we had similar weather.)

Don't soil my bullshit TR thread with your "please ropegun for me and I might let you touch my ass" bullshit climbing TR. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif Start your own bullshit, no-leading, "cock-tease young guys into leading for me" TR. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

Don't soil my bullshit TR thread

sounds like somebody's jealous, hmm? poor, greggie_w! can't say i blame you since i probably wouldn't want to stare at caveman's ass all weekend either. evils3d.gif

No, sweetie. I went into an area I'd never been before and did some cool scouting. It's all in what your brand of fun is. I find it funny that someone who TALKS about wanting to alpine climb always goes cragging...hmmmm. rolleyes.gif

Greg_W said:

I find it funny that someone who TALKS about wanting to alpine climb always goes cragging...hmmmm. rolleyes.gif

i talk about a lot of things i'd like to do. unfortunately i don't have time to do everything i want, and alpine climbs are not a priority in my life right now. sorry, dude.

i find it funny that someone who always TALKS about SHIT always ... oh, yeah; never mind. yellaf.gifevils3d.gif

Greg_W said:

thelawgoddess said:

sun is good. my tr: here. (we had similar weather.)

Don't soil my bullshit TR thread with your "please ropegun for me and I might let you touch my ass" bullshit climbing TR. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif Start your own bullshit, no-leading, "cock-tease young guys into leading for me" TR. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Szyjakowski said:

thelawgoddess said:

the weather's always good somewhere. smile.gif

yeah good weather is just a figure of speech.

free yer mind and all weather is gooooooooood.

bigdrink.gif

"Good wezzah, bad wezzah, any wezzah iz good wezzah for climbing."

The Eiger Sanction

sobo said:

Szyjakowski said:

thelawgoddess said:

the weather's always good somewhere. smile.gif

yeah good weather is just a figure of speech.

free yer mind and all weather is gooooooooood.

bigdrink.gif

"Good wezzah, bad wezzah, any wezzah iz good wezzah for climbing."

The Eiger Sanction

mmmMmm alps! bigdrink.gif